Windows 10: I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working

Discus and support I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bruce McGill, Oct 18, 2024 at 6:02 PM.

1. I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working

I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working

:)

Bruce McGill, Oct 18, 2024 at 6:02 PM

2. no output sound to external speakers xps 8940

no output sound to external speakers xps 8940

John Matush1, Oct 18, 2024 at 6:03 PM
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

4. AlbertoMA Win User

I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

Thema:

1. I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working - Similar Threads - plugged external microphone

2. I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working: I plugged an external microphone into my Dell XPS 8940 and it doesn't appear to be working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-plugged-an-external-microphone-into-my-dell-xps/1dbb691f-f6cc-470a-b299-525d1f838216
  3. no output sound to external speakers xps 8940

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no output sound to external speakers xps 8940: no output sound to external speakers xps 8940 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-sound-to-external-speakers-xps-8940/a09c2fc5-a8eb-46a4-805b-a18e721463b7
  4. no output sound to external speakers xps 8940

no output sound to external speakers xps 8940: no output sound to external speakers xps 8940 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-output-sound-to-external-speakers-xps-8940/a09c2fc5-a8eb-46a4-805b-a18e721463b7
  5. Dell XPS 8940 Streaming Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell XPS 8940 Streaming Problems: At some point in the last 6 months or so, this platform has developed a problem with streaming. It happens both when streaming video and audio, though it happens much more frequently when streaming video. The video/audio stream will start to stutter, then freeze, then...
  6. Dell XPS 8940 Streaming Problems

Dell XPS 8940 Streaming Problems: At some point in the last 6 months or so, this platform has developed a problem with streaming. It happens both when streaming video and audio, though it happens much more frequently when streaming video. The video/audio stream will start to stutter, then freeze, then...
  7. Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone doesn't work when earphones are plugged in.: Hello, my microphone Maono au-pm461 TR doesn't work when I plug in any headphones, I tested "noname" headphones, Razer electra v2 and razer kraken essential. When I plug in microphone and headphones microphone doesn't work or headphones doesn't works for example I have error...
  8. Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop microphone not working

Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop microphone not working: Hi Community! I'm hoping someone can help me. I have a brand new Dell XPS 15 7590 laptop running Windows 10. The internal microphone doesn't work. Since I have to do all my work from home, I had to buy an external microphone and it works just fine. I've spent at least 30...
  9. external microphone doesn't work

external microphone doesn't work: Hey everyone, I recently bought this external microphone:...
  10. My laptop's microphone doesn't work when I plug in my headphones.

My laptop's microphone doesn't work when I plug in my headphones.: I want to plug in my headphones and still have my laptop's built-in microphone record sound (e.g. my voice). Right now, if my plug in my headphones, the laptop's microphone doesn't pick up anything. With my old pair of headphones, this wasn't an issue-- I could record my...