Windows 10: I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

Discus and support I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GJG_P315, Mar 15, 2024.

1. GJG_P315 Win User

I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315

:)

GJG_P315, Mar 15, 2024
Thema:

I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

1. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account. - Similar Threads - change more available

2. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  3. I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only want to change the no more available phone number in my account.: Is this possible? And if possible, please show the exact way to achive this, step by step.Up to now always the following screen appears, not allowing to change the phone number:Why is this such complicated?RegardsGJG_P315...
  4. I don't want need to change my phone number on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want need to change my phone number on account: I need to change my phone number for text verification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-need-to-change-my-phone-number-on/1f1ea3f5-caa0-48fa-b368-6592b54571c4
  5. I don't want need to change my phone number on account

I don't want need to change my phone number on account: I need to change my phone number for text verification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-need-to-change-my-phone-number-on/1f1ea3f5-caa0-48fa-b368-6592b54571c4
  6. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  7. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?: My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account? My old phone number is deactivatetd now. I want to change it but in order to change it sends a sms to my old phone number which I dont have any access now. Can you help? Thank you....
  8. My phone number is changed. How can I change the phone number that is saved in my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Change account phone number

Change account phone number: How do I change the account phone number? every response I’ve seen says to log in to security settings…BUT…that wants me to verify my account with a TEXT…I no longer have that phone…VERY FRUSTRATING...
  10. Want to change phone number in Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to change phone number in Microsoft account: I want to replace my phone number in Microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-to-change-phone-number-in-microsoft-account/1b9c7baf-ade0-4104-a0ab-e7290d9a94cd