Windows 10: I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...

Discus and support I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I obtained an old work laptop. I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10 on to a USB, I followed the instruction to install it to the laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lost-Carla, Jun 30, 2024 at 9:12 AM.

1. I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...

I obtained an old work laptop. I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10 on to a USB, I followed the instruction to install it to the laptop. When the laptop restarted, it's still asking to log on to the company's email. What am I doing wrong?Thanks in advance!

:)

2. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

3. Kari Win User
    Windows 10 reset on a Star Wars special edition notebook

There's no need to reset the laptop. Simply create a new user account for you, change its account type to administrator (all new accounts after the first initial one are standard accounts when created), sign out from the original account, sign in to your new account and finally remove the original account. Takes a few minutes, much faster than a full reset.

4. I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...

Andre Da Costa, Jun 30, 2024 at 9:15 AM
Thema:

I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...

1. I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the... - Similar Threads - obtained old laptop

2. I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...: I obtained an old work laptop. I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10 on to a USB, I followed the instruction to install it to the laptop. When the laptop restarted, it's still asking to log on to the company's email. What am I doing wrong?Thanks in advance!...
  3. I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I obtained an old work laptop, I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10, but the...: I obtained an old work laptop. I've resetted it and download the Create Windows 10 on to a USB, I followed the instruction to install it to the laptop. When the laptop restarted, it's still asking to log on to the company's email. What am I doing wrong?Thanks in advance!...
  4. Trying to reset old work laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reset old work laptop: Hi my former employer allowed me to keep laptop as they were replacing laptops. Trying to set it up by resetting but no matter what I do it keeps asking me for a login that is work or school related. Is there anyway to circumvent that?...
  5. Trying to reset old work laptop

Trying to reset old work laptop: Hi my former employer allowed me to keep laptop as they were replacing laptops. Trying to set it up by resetting but no matter what I do it keeps asking me for a login that is work or school related. Is there anyway to circumvent that?...
  6. obtain old copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    obtain old copy of windows 10: I need a copy of Windows 10, an old copy. I have a license and key. I used Windows 10 sucessfully until a revision came out. I reloaded and old copy and turned off automatic updates, Everything was fine. I inadvertently turn on automatic updates and Windows failed after an...
  7. obtain old copy of windows 10

obtain old copy of windows 10: I need a copy of Windows 10, an old copy. I have a license and key. I used Windows 10 sucessfully until a revision came out. I reloaded and old copy and turned off automatic updates, Everything was fine. I inadvertently turn on automatic updates and Windows failed after an...
  8. obtain old copy of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Reset old work laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reset old work laptop: Hi guys, I have an old work laptop that was never returned and I was wondering if there is any way for me to reset this in order to use this as a personal laptop. It’s a Dell Latitude 3400 running Windows 10. Upon start up, the system is running McAfee Device Encryption...
  10. Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Should I download windows 10 in an old Laptop?: Recently i acquired a Samsung n210 plus this are the specs: Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) CPU N450 @1.66Hz 1.67GHz RAM: 2.00 GB Type of system: 32 bit It has windows 7 Service Pack 1 submitted by /u/bautim [link] [comments]...