Windows 10: I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key.

Discus and support I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an all-in-one PC, it came with Win8 pre-installed and activated, but without a separate Windows DVD, so if I wanted to format and reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sensei1000, Sep 16, 2024 at 4:17 PM.

1. I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key.

I have an all-in-one PC, it came with Win8 pre-installed and activated, but without a separate Windows DVD, so if I wanted to format and reinstall windows I'd choose recovery option from PC settings.I want to change the hard disk to a bigger one but I'm not sure how to reinstall windows now. There's no windows DVD and it windows 8 can't be download from Microsoft website anymore. I don't want windows support or updates. The activation key is already embedded in motherboard so I just want win8 or preferably win8.1 in case the upgrade too isn't allowed anymore. My PC is a little old

:)

2. TheHunter Win User

Windows 8 key troubles

or just use generic cdkey to install and then that key to activate later

hxxp://superuser.com/questions/697253/clean-install-windows-8-1-or-windows-8-from-oem-key

bellow in comments

3. Dos101 Win User
  4. puma99dk| Win User

I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key.

Windows 8 key troubles

the iso i got on my google drive doesn't need a serial to install, it just installs and then u activate it, when windows is started.

Thema:

I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key.

1. I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key. - Similar Threads - need activation key

2. I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need Windows 8 . I have the activation key.: I have an all-in-one PC, it came with Win8 pre-installed and activated, but without a separate Windows DVD, so if I wanted to format and reinstall windows I'd choose recovery option from PC settings.I want to change the hard disk to a bigger one but I'm not sure how to...
  3. I need the activation windows key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need the activation windows key: Hi, have changed my hard disk and i dont access my windows 10 home product key, how can i have the code?*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-activation-windows-key/4a7e2a74-c229-4856-9ed9-d4aa1389e570
  4. I need the activation windows key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need the activation windows key: Hi, have changed my hard disk and i dont access my windows 10 home product key, how can i have the code?*** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-activation-windows-key/4a7e2a74-c229-4856-9ed9-d4aa1389e570
  5. I need the activation windows key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY

I NEED AN ACTIVATION KEY: I NEED SOME ASSISTANCE MY WINDOWS HAS FAILED TO ACTIVATE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-an-activation-key/4724945d-56b0-4ecd-94ec-7559a0e1a658
  7. i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.

i have not windows activation key so i need a new activation key for my laptop.: please send me new activation key for my windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-not-windows-activation-key-so-i-need-a-new/e3af803e-a13a-4d6b-965f-52d4dfcd0b83
  8. I need a key for activation

I need a key for activation: Split from this thread. Hi, my name is Neil, I'm an independent adviser and a Windows 10 user like you. This is how you add and select a new keyboard layout in Windows 10: Open Settings by clicking your Windows Start button and then the cog icon. Click on Time & Language....
  9. Activation Key...I didn't know I needed to have it on hand

Activation Key...I didn't know I needed to have it on hand: So, about a year ago I went to a Staples store to have the laptop that I am currently using to have it cleaned up. Basically, had them install a new hard drive and everything updated. They also updated the windows, and at the time I didn't think much of. Also I hardly use...
  10. I need a activation key!

I need a activation key!: I need a activation key I had Windows 10 pro ago. I had a problem with that and I again installed Windows 10 education in my pc from a local computer shop. But my old version was activated but new one is not activated. What can I do to get a activation code?...