Windows 10: I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list.

Discus and support I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows released Update KB5039212 on 14 June 2024 which has affected all Roland GSs24 vinyl cutters across the world.I uninstalled the update from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Johnson1, Jul 17, 2024.

1. I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list.

Windows released Update KB5039212 on 14 June 2024 which has affected all Roland GSs24 vinyl cutters across the world.I uninstalled the update from the uninstall updates list and paused all updates for 3 weeks.I tried to use my vinyl cutter today and it didn't work. It is now 3 weeks and 1 day since i paused it. I checked the Windows Update History and the update in question is in the updates history list but not in the install list. I need to remove that update but can no longer select it.

:)

David Johnson1, Jul 17, 2024
  2. erocker Win User

Windows 98 and ME no longer updatable...

Quite right, XP is still listed in technet. Win 98 unfortunately isn't. Windows 3.1 and 3.2 are listed though.

erocker, Jul 17, 2024
  3. uninstall list

I'm attemtpting to uninstall certain programs from my pc, but they arent showing in my unistall programs list.

Charles197, Jul 17, 2024
  4. CWCUMMINS Win User

I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list.

Windows Mobile 6.1 . I cannot remove Uninstalled Software from Apllication Uninstall list

This worked! This was the only place left that the offending entry seems to have existed which made it appear in the uninstall programs list. Thanks so much! After doing all the registry editing that was suggested in this thread, THIS WORKED! Of course,
    one will want to delete the rogue registry entries as well, but this is the step necessary to remove it once and for all from the uninstall programs list. Thanks again!

CWCUMMINS, Jul 17, 2024
Thema:

I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list.

1. I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list. - Similar Threads - need uninstall Window

2. I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to uninstall Window Update KB503912 but in no longer sits in the unistall list.: Windows released Update KB5039212 on 14 June 2024 which has affected all Roland GSs24 vinyl cutters across the world.I uninstalled the update from the uninstall updates list and paused all updates for 3 weeks.I tried to use my vinyl cutter today and it didn't work. It is now...
  3. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help to unistall KB5028166: The disc is always at 95+% and system automatically sleeps every 30-40 min.I am unable to manually unistall this update as it shows error all updates failed to uninstall, rarely when it suceeds and restarts the update is again automatically updated. please help...
  4. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help to unistall KB5028166: The disc is always at 95+% and system automatically sleeps every 30-40 min.I am unable to manually unistall this update as it shows error all updates failed to uninstall, rarely when it suceeds and restarts the update is again automatically updated. please help...
  5. need help to unistall KB5028166

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail not longer sending - sitting in outbox: I have used windows mail on my new laptop since April 2020 with no problems. Sometime in this last month I can not longer send or reply to emails. All other functions work properly. I have tried every troubleshooting option I can find on line. Deleting & re adding...
  7. Windows Updates Not Unistalling

Windows Updates Not Unistalling: I am trying to uninstall 2 updates that I was not ready to accept yet. They got by my usual methods of dodging them. I click uninstall on both of them, I have the option. It seems to work then after my restart they are there again. How do I get rid of these two updates?...
  8. uninstall list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    uninstall list: I'm attemtpting to uninstall certain programs from my pc, but they arent showing in my unistall programs list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-list/48fab352-b305-4ef5-8172-1298a61d2c4f"
  9. I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..

I need to unistall Avira Anti Virus..: .I never installed it and can't find it on my computor..I see lots are having the same problem..updates won't complete till it is uninstalled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unistall-avira-anti-virus/b580c6b6-556b-4090-a43c-ccb8e40e6bf9
  10. how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list

how to uninstall app with no unistall in app list: how to uninstall app with no uninstall in app list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-to-uninstall-app-with-no-unistall-in-app-list/89294add-6c45-4cdf-8499-0ff15dbef19b