Windows 10: I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.

Discus and support I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I uploaded about 9000 pics off of my Samsung android galaxy A32 5G phone. They are nowhere to be found on my computer.This is the second time I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Cherylj1128, May 15, 2024.

1. I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.

Hi I uploaded about 9000 pics off of my Samsung android galaxy A32 5G phone. They are nowhere to be found on my computer.This is the second time I have uploaded pictures, and I cannot find them.Can you please find my pictures.This is my brand-new computer.Thanks

:)

Cherylj1128, May 15, 2024

2. Speak with a "real" person at Microsoft?

Global Customer Service phone numbers - Microsoft Support

You may have to tell the Virtual Agent many times that you want to speak to an agent.

Don

Don Varnau, May 15, 2024
  3. need phone number to speak with a live person

need phone number to speak with a live person

Francis Manning, May 15, 2024
  4. I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.

Speak with a "real" person at Microsoft?

I need to speak to a real "live" support person at MSFT

JohnKenny7, May 15, 2024
Thema:

I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.

1. I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please. - Similar Threads - need speak real

2. I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.: Hi I uploaded about 9000 pics off of my Samsung android galaxy A32 5G phone. They are nowhere to be found on my computer.This is the second time I have uploaded pictures, and I cannot find them.Can you please find my pictures.This is my brand-new computer.Thanks...
  3. I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak to a real person. can I have a phone number to call, please.: Hi I uploaded about 9000 pics off of my Samsung android galaxy A32 5G phone. They are nowhere to be found on my computer.This is the second time I have uploaded pictures, and I cannot find them.Can you please find my pictures.This is my brand-new computer.Thanks...
  4. How can I speak to a real person?

How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  5. How can I speak to a real person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I speak to a real person?: I have a lot of problems with Microsoft and I haven't come across a single helpful article. Every piece of "instruction" available on your website is incorrect as soon as the first step. I want an open dialogue with a real customer service representative so that I can get...
  6. need phone number to speak with a live person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need phone number to speak with a live person: need phone number to speak with a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-phone-number-to-speak-with-a-live-person/7c4ce9ea-9042-4d3a-874c-a3aba346ce5f
  7. need phone number to speak with a live person

need phone number to speak with a live person: need phone number to speak with a live person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-phone-number-to-speak-with-a-live-person/7c4ce9ea-9042-4d3a-874c-a3aba346ce5f
  8. Is there a number I can call to speak to someone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a number I can call to speak to someone: This is getting really annoying im tired of getting tranfered to the damn help page. I need to talk so someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-number-i-can-call-to-speak-to-someone/aa7e688d-a846-47ae-a9fd-926276b59037
  9. I Need To Speak To A Real Person Not The Virtual Agent!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I Need To Speak To A Real Person Not The Virtual Agent!!: I am in urgent need of speaking to a real human being that works for Microsoft and not their blasted Virtual Agent system which is completely totally useless!!! I have major issues in regards to my account that is linked to my pc and Xbox and it will not let me speak to...
  10. What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What is a phone number that I can speak to a real person?: We thought that we had parental requirements set up. How do I remove the credit card on file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-a-phone-number-that-i-can-speak-to-a-real/461a0957-f9cf-4186-a325-cc431c7556eb"