Windows 10: I need to reset my laptop

Discus and support I need to reset my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IsaacHope, Jun 30, 2023.

1. IsaacHope Win User

I need to reset my laptop

So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me. However when I try to log in, it says I need to set up my pin and when I try to do that it says "the user profile service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded." Have I bricked it? Also holding shift and pressing restart doesn't work for some reason.

:)

IsaacHope, Jun 30, 2023
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 30, 2023
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. I need to reset my laptop

Custom Driver : Intel HD Graphics & ATI Combo (Alpha) - by nIGHTmAYOR

according to laptop support page they do list an old downloadable driver for intel for windows 7 , weather this is related to there being several variants of that laptop or this laptop has switchable graphics i may just suggest you reset the bios and see if things change , if yes you may be able to apply step 2 , if not then apply step 4 and call it today , you are still better off being on the high performance gpu .

Out of curiosity can you take a snap shot from Settings > System > Display. Scroll down and click the “Graphics Settings” ?

nIGHTmAYOR, Jun 30, 2023
Thema:

I need to reset my laptop

1. I need to reset my laptop - Similar Threads - need reset laptop

2. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to reset my laptop: So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me. However when I try to log in, it says I need to set up my pin and when I try to do that it says "the user profile service failed...
  3. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to reset my laptop: So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me. However when I try to log in, it says I need to set up my pin and when I try to do that it says "the user profile service failed...
  4. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to reset my laptop: I need to reset my laptop however Im afraid I would lose my Onedrive storage. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-laptop/c45ccacf-b3d3-42a7-a5dd-05f850faa11b
  5. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reset my laptop: I need to reset my laptop however Im afraid I would lose my Onedrive storage. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-laptop/c45ccacf-b3d3-42a7-a5dd-05f850faa11b
  6. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Need help with reset laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reset laptop: Recently, my laptop went on the fritz. Apps would close while I was using them, taskbars kept opening up, my keyboard would type random sequences of numbers and letters or not type at all, my mouse was slow to respond and files would start copying themselves. I couldn't run a...
  8. Need help with resetting my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with resetting my laptop: I have previously reset my laptop twice from the option in the windows settings without using a recovery drive at all, I have just gone to reset windows a third time and all of a sudden it said "windows could not find the recovery environment" "insert your windows...
  9. I need to reset the password for a laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need to reset the password for a laptop: My grandfather passed away and we need to go thru all of his stuff and we think there might be some stuff thats of importance on his windows 10 laptop and I dont know how to get the password. submitted by /u/Topaztik [link] [comments]...
  10. Need help resetting the laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help resetting the laptop: I need help reseting my windows 10 hp laptop,howe very I can't due to low storage space, I've attempted other methods such as using Windows installers off the website to no avail, only to have my laptop not even bothering to open or run anything I download. Can someone...