Windows 10: I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable...

Discus and support I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard during the setup after I got my new laptop. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Elizabeth Lele, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:57 PM.

1. I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable...

I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard during the setup after I got my new laptop. How do I fix this?

:)

Elizabeth Lele, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:57 PM
  2. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

3. hp LAPTOP integrated keyboard not working

Hi this is Sai Dheeraj

My laptop HP15S Du0122tu

I am been using this laptop for the past 4 years there were no issues but my brother turned off windows defender for some stupid games, and my fully working laptop started showing side effects, I reset the whole notebook installed Windows again purchased the version, and added quick heal it removed 2 viruses but still my keyboard is not working, I am just smashed my head into the wall then I tried every situation to fix this from YouTube, Microsoft, HP, and other site but it didn't work, tho it works for maximum 1 hour and then my keyboard keys stopped working, these are

QWER UIOP and up arrow and left arrow

In the future I every key should stop working

I tried these steps

• Sfc scannow all procedure
    • Windows reset
    • Full reset
    • Reinstall
    • Troubleshooting
    • Uninstalling keyboard driver
    • Re-installing
    • Update drivers
    • Cleaning of viruses
    • hp windows diagnostic
    • Installation from cloud recovery
    My keyboard doesn't work

Please help me

* Changed to a question

Sai Dheeraj1, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:59 PM
  4. I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable...

Keyboards from my HP Laptop and my MSI gt70 Dominator.!!

Hi Brain,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are unable to access the keyboard keys on your laptop. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better:

• Have you have made any changes to the device (hardware/ software) prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all the pending updates on your device?

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers. Use the working external keyboard to try the below troubleshooting steps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to Update the keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboard.
    • Right click on the Keyboard driver and click on
      Update driver software.

Step 3: I suggest you to install the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 2, 2024 at 1:59 PM
Thema:

I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable...

1. I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable... - Similar Threads - need reset pro

2. I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to reset my HP 11 pro laptop. I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard and am unable...: I accidentally put in the wrong keyboard during the setup after I got my new laptop. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-hp-11-pro-laptop-i-accidentally/8b621436-8733-4237-8389-cad7c1c33136
  3. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to reset my laptop: So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me. However when I try to log in, it says I need to set up my pin and when I try to do that it says "the user profile service failed...
  4. I need to reset my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to reset my laptop: So my laptop was running really slow so I decided to reset it. When it was done, it turned onto the loging screen except it seems to remember me. However when I try to log in, it says I need to set up my pin and when I try to do that it says "the user profile service failed...
  5. I am unable to find app recommendation setting in windows 11 on my HP laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to find app recommendation setting in windows 11 on my HP laptop: I am unable to find app recommendation setting in windows 11 on my HP laptop. Unable to download Mcafee app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-app-recommendation-setting-in/6d524951-b91a-4eae-afec-403f20456cf5
  6. I am unable to find app recommendation setting in windows 11 on my HP laptop

I am unable to find app recommendation setting in windows 11 on my HP laptop: I am unable to find app recommendation setting in windows 11 on my HP laptop. Unable to download Mcafee app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-app-recommendation-setting-in/6d524951-b91a-4eae-afec-403f20456cf5
  7. I need to reset my laptop

I need to reset my laptop: I need to reset my laptop however Im afraid I would lose my Onedrive storage. Can somebody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-reset-my-laptop/c45ccacf-b3d3-42a7-a5dd-05f850faa11b
  8. I am unable to factory reset my laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am unable to factory reset my laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jacky-Mo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffzevz/i_am_unable_to_factory_reset_my_laptop/
  9. I accidentally disabled my laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally disabled my laptop keyboard: Hi everybody I was wondering whether somebody can help me? I was trying to enable my laptop keyboard back light for the keys and I accidentally disabled the entire keyboard, so can only now use the onscreen keyboard on my HP Spectre x360. I may gone into the bios and the...
  10. I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I am unable to access my windows 10. When I put in my password - i am told wrong...: How do I access my windows 10 when my response is: you have entered the wrong password - try again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-am-unable-to-access-my-windows-10-when-i-put-in/4e63144c-b77c-4d66-bc0d-8c6c6f825cb5