Windows 10: I need to log call for my microsoft laptop

Discus and support I need to log call for my microsoft laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need to log call for my microsoft laptopSerial number: 0B33Q3C222137HIssue: Power on off issue.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Manoj Harinkhede, Oct 3, 2023.

1. I need to log call for my microsoft laptop

I need to log call for my microsoft laptopSerial number: 0B33Q3C222137HIssue: Power on off issue.

:)

Manoj Harinkhede, Oct 3, 2023

2. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Oct 3, 2023
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 3, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

I need to log call for my microsoft laptop

n-ster, Oct 3, 2023
Thema:

I need to log call for my microsoft laptop

1. I need to log call for my microsoft laptop - Similar Threads - need log call

2. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to log into my Hp laptop: I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the Microsoft password log in method but it says “your device is offline sign in with the last password you used on this device” and...
  3. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to log into my Hp laptop: I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the Microsoft password log in method but it says “your device is offline sign in with the last password you used on this device” and...
  4. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I need to log call for my microsoft laptop

I need to log call for my microsoft laptop: I need to log call for my microsoft laptopSerial number: 0B33Q3C222137HIssue: Power on off issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-log-call-for-my-microsoft-laptop/f1cdde79-e6b3-4893-be46-df82d4595333
  6. Internet needed just to log in to my laptop?

Internet needed just to log in to my laptop?: Why do I have to already be connected to the internet just to log in to my laptop? I am new to windows 11 and already not happy as I could not access my laptop for class today because in order to use the Wi-Fi at school I have to register my device and I could not make it...
  7. Internet needed just to log in to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet needed just to log in to my laptop?: Why do I have to already be connected to the internet just to log in to my laptop? I am new to windows 11 and already not happy as I could not access my laptop for class today because in order to use the Wi-Fi at school I have to register my device and I could not make it...
  8. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.: I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?...
  9. I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.

I can't log into my Microsoft account on my laptop.: I start the process thru my gmail account, but then a verification code sent to my yahoo account doesn't arrive. Why can't I get it sent to my phone instead?...
  10. I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cant log into microsoft account on my laptop: Hi, i cant log in/sign in in to microsoft account in my laptop. It always says "Something went wrong. Whatever happened its probably our fault. Please try again" I have tried a lot of advices i found online, but it still does not work. Can you please help? Thank you....