Windows 10: I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...

Discus and support I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need to install windows 10 on an older system that will not take windows 11. Where can I purchase a windows 10 activation key?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sonny ward, Jun 19, 2024.

1. I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...

I need to install windows 10 on an older system that will not take windows 11. Where can I purchase a windows 10 activation key?

:)

sonny ward, Jun 19, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jun 19, 2024
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...

Delta6326, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...

1. I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can... - Similar Threads - need install older

2. Where can I download an older windows build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download an older windows build?: If I want to repair my Windows Image Component Store with ISO, because online does not work, do I need windows ISO with the exact same build as my windows? And if yes, where can I download windows ISO for 23H2?Thank you...
  3. Where can I download an older windows build?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I download an older windows build?: If I want to repair my Windows Image Component Store with ISO, because online does not work, do I need windows ISO with the exact same build as my windows? And if yes, where can I download windows ISO for 23H2?Thank you...
  4. I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...: I need to install windows 10 on an older system that will not take windows 11. Where can I purchase a windows 10 activation key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-install-windows-10-on-an-older-computer/0edc8b1d-f801-48a3-a1ff-bdcc0eb85181
  5. I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to install windows 10 on an older computer that will not take windows 11. Where can...: I need to install windows 10 on an older system that will not take windows 11. Where can I purchase a windows 10 activation key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-install-windows-10-on-an-older-computer/0edc8b1d-f801-48a3-a1ff-bdcc0eb85181
  6. Where can I download the installer for Snipping Tool for Windows 11 for a DoD computer? The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I download the installer for Snipping Tool for Windows 11 for a DoD computer? The...: I've searched everywhere on the PC and nothing. Nothing on the C:\ drive, nothing in apps when you search for it... I'm at a loss. Please help; thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 on older computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on older computer: Hello I bought a new to me desktop off of Amazon to use in working from home. Unfortunately, my system wasn't working properly and I tried to reset it to factory settings and found got a message that this computer has no operating system. I suspect that the seller company...
  8. Need help with windows 10 install on older machine.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 install on older machine.: I’m trying to get windows 10 64bit installed on a pretty old system. I’m able to get the 32bit version running fine but when I try to install the 64bit it doesn’t get passed the bios boot screen. This was an old video editing system so the specs were solid for its time. Dual...
  9. Where can I download an older ISO?

Where can I download an older ISO?: I need an ISO for 08fbb24627fa768f869c09f44c5d6c1e53a57a6f but I can't find somewhere to download it. Any idea where I can get it? submitted by /u/VBean_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/li4ghf/where_can_i_download_an_older_iso/
  10. Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...

Where can I download this verison (where do I find older version of windows and not the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/luutoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/et0fuo/where_can_i_download_this_verison_where_do_i_find/