Windows 10: i need ther druver

Discus and support i need ther druver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i need ther driver son https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-ther-druver/62c4af6a-66a5-4ad9-9d9a-7bf5a47149d3 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Djefferson nel Dhema, May 29, 2024.

1. i need ther druver

i need ther driver son

:)

Djefferson nel Dhema, May 29, 2024

2. hello ther

Yes jeremy

i think the same , i show so many problems a bout 2004 it has so many bug , ther are wat even warn not to instal 2004 ontil all bugs are killed

i will wait for my new ssd and will transver win10 to ssd drive then i will resete win 10 and look what happent if we load the 2004 again .......... if ther are still errors then i inform you a bout this..and will resete win 10 ones more ....but i will
    not update it to 2004 till is 100% working

thanks for your info

johan

johanvan wissen, May 29, 2024
  3. hello ther

Hello Jeremy

All wher you asking for is all ready on one page and i fallow this up but it is still the same

my friend was here and he show how it coing open any web browser use it for 10-20 min then go out . open a few other programs , and try to open any web browser . noting happen the pc run crazy but nothing even not any kind of program , okay we push it to
    reset my friend has use one stop watch for fun , ther is no fun it need 11 min 07 sec befor the bios start up , but befor i can use my pc it need 15min and 23 sec ....after this restart i restart again ... ther i do not use any program, this restart need only
    3min and 42 sec .... its clear one bug from 2004 , my friend have the same version , but till now it dont show errors , ther he is pc tech from 200 internet cafes cant onder stand this problem. we uninstal the update , pc run 100% after the update its show
    the same problem .............

thanks johan

johanvan wissen, May 29, 2024
  4. xenocide Win User

i need ther druver

Trinity (Piledriver) Integer/FP Performance Higher Than Bulldozer, Clock-for-Clock

That table is odd, why are several CPU's listed twice when thers are only listed once?

xenocide, May 29, 2024
Thema:

i need ther druver

1. i need ther druver - Similar Threads - need ther druver

2. is ther any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is ther any way to fix it?: my external hard drive will not let me move stuff to it. it keeps freezing and when i try to cancel the move it freezes more and the file explorer stops responding untill i remove my external hard drive. the hard drive is a yotuo 1T external hard drive its brand new...
  3. is ther any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is ther any way to fix it?: my external hard drive will not let me move stuff to it. it keeps freezing and when i try to cancel the move it freezes more and the file explorer stops responding untill i remove my external hard drive. the hard drive is a yotuo 1T external hard drive its brand new...
  4. is ther any way to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i need ther druver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need ther druver: i need ther driver son https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-ther-druver/62c4af6a-66a5-4ad9-9d9a-7bf5a47149d3
  6. i need ther druver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need ther druver: i need ther driver son https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-ther-druver/62c4af6a-66a5-4ad9-9d9a-7bf5a47149d3
  7. Hi ther.!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hi ther.!: I PLAN TO CHANGE MY hardrive. Can i use same product key to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-ther/2e09c904-6b30-4ec2-9546-6d581ecdfc9a
  8. hello ther

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hello ther: okay after windows 10 update 2004 i cant use any browser 2x soon i close the browser and 30 min later i wane open it , It don`t open not 1 chrome not edge not and brave not . i most reboot my pc this need 15min and 34 sec exact litle long good i can use all browser again ....
  9. Ethernet and Wifi both not working on Dell Laptop, druvers instaled.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet and Wifi both not working on Dell Laptop, druvers instaled.: Today wifi was acting slow and strange, so i removed all drivers. Than installed new drivers downloaded from dell support, for my model of notebook, tried few other compatible drivers, uninstaling, deleting, tried safe mode. But i cant get my network hardware to work....
  10. Is ther a way to tweek File History?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is ther a way to tweek File History?: Because I plan to use more than one computer, I'd like to keep my user files on a flash drive but back them up to a logical partition on my hard drive. File History sounded great for this, but when I went to set it up, it didn't give D:\ (my hard drive logical partition) as...