Windows 10: I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...

Discus and support I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a message on my computer saying Virus Alert 05261. It says my system has been reported to be infected with Trojan type software. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tiyana Hunter, Aug 13, 2024.

1. I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...

I have a message on my computer saying Virus Alert 05261. It says my system has been reported to be infected with Trojan type software. Please help with this situation. I’m not sure if this is spam or not.

:)

Tiyana Hunter, Aug 13, 2024
  2. Stanley Phillips1, Aug 13, 2024
  3. text message alert sounds?

Hi,

To assist you better please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the phone?

• When you say ‘’cannot find how to set text message alert sounds’’ are you referring to setup a particular sound/alert for the message or there is no sound alert at all when you received the message?
    I also like to inform you that, you cannot setup a different alert sound except the inbuilt sound alert. If you refer to setting up your choice sound alert, I suggest you to provide your valuable suggestion and feedback using feedback app.

Thank you. If you need further assistance on Windows let us know we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 13, 2024
  4. tia das Win User

I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...

Voice message saying Your computer is infected. Call us immediately.

i am getting a voice message saying-critical alert from Microsoft, your computer has alerted us that it is infected with a virus and spyware. This virus is sending your credit card details,facebook login and personal
    emails to hackers remotely. Please call us immediately to our toll free number listed so our support engineers can walk you through the removable process over phone.If you close this page before calling us then we will force to disable your computer to prevent
    further damage to our network.help

Original title: sudden voice message

***Moved by the Moderator to the appropriate category.***

tia das, Aug 13, 2024
Thema:

I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...

1. I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been... - Similar Threads - need technical support

2. I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...: I have a message on my computer saying Virus Alert 05261. It says my system has been reported to be infected with Trojan type software. Please help with this situation. I’m not sure if this is spam or not....
  3. I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need technical support. I have a message that says virus alert 05261. It says is has been...: I have a message on my computer saying Virus Alert 05261. It says my system has been reported to be infected with Trojan type software. Please help with this situation. I’m not sure if this is spam or not....
  4. Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:: Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-saying-to-call-microsoft-technical/65217cfc-f0a7-40af-8cc8-7001e10dec3d
  5. Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:: Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-saying-to-call-microsoft-technical/ec66e6cc-fb66-426d-863e-029e3929b70b
  6. Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help:: Pop up message saying to call Microsoft Technical support for immediate help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-message-saying-to-call-microsoft-technical/65217cfc-f0a7-40af-8cc8-7001e10dec3d
  7. I DON'T NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I DON'T NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT: I don't need technical support. I need to talk to someone about my account. Where can I post my concerns about my account? And I know this is a technical forum but THIS is the only forum that is coming up? So where, besides the feedback tab, do I post my concerns? Does anyone...
  8. I DON'T NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I DON'T NEED TECHNICAL SUPPORT: I don't need technical support. I need to talk to someone about my account. Where can I post my concerns about my account? And I know this is a technical forum but THIS is the only forum that is coming up? So where, besides the feedback tab, do I post my concerns? Does anyone...
  9. I have a message on my lap top that says it has been disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a message on my lap top that says it has been disabled: On my lap top computer it says it has been disabled and access is the block security reason for this computer and to please call Microsoft technician...
  10. Virus & Threat Protection message that says the service has stopped need to Restart and it...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat Protection message that says the service has stopped need to Restart and it...: Just noticed that the Virus & Threat Protection badge had a red x. Opened the Virus & Threat Protection page in settings and message says that the service has stopped and needs to restart. Clicked on the restart button and it spins then throws up a message that says...