Windows 10: I need my device id without logging in

Discus and support I need my device id without logging in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my brother used my pc when I’m not home and he make my account gone so now I need my device id but i don’t know his account password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DrShadow690, Apr 28, 2024.

1. I need my device id without logging in

my brother used my pc when I’m not home and he make my account gone so now I need my device id but i don’t know his account password

:)

DrShadow690, Apr 28, 2024
  2. Jan Del Win User

how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

I need my device id without logging in 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Apr 28, 2024
  3. IDE Channel Problem?

Go to device manager.

I need my device id without logging in [​IMG]

• Change driver on IDE to "Standard IDE driver", for both channels.
    • Shutdown.
    • Disconnet (temporarily the CD and DVD devices)
    • Reboot.
    • After reboot, install Intel Chipset Utility for 865 chipset.
    • Is it working?

lemonadesoda, Apr 28, 2024
  4. 7IM
    7im Win User

I need my device id without logging in

GPU-Z device list enumeration, device order?

Specifically, how are the the GPUs listed in the drop down sorted, or determined? Vendor and PCI ID? OS hardware device list? Other?

Sorry if this was answered somewhere already. Searching for "GPU LIST ORDER" and like terms were not helpful.

Thanks.

Thema:

I need my device id without logging in

1. I need my device id without logging in - Similar Threads - need device without

2. I need my device id without logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my device id without logging in: my brother used my pc when I’m not home and he make my account gone so now I need my device id but i don’t know his account password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-device-id-without-logging-in/f05bb3c6-771d-4214-9a50-aceb3ad57e5c
  3. I need my device id without logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need my device id without logging in: my brother used my pc when I’m not home and he make my account gone so now I need my device id but i don’t know his account password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-device-id-without-logging-in/f05bb3c6-771d-4214-9a50-aceb3ad57e5c
  4. Apply WindowMetrics without the need to log in/out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apply WindowMetrics without the need to log in/out: I want to apply changes to global window metrics without the need the user to log out and back in to apply those changes.Specifically I want to set BorderWidth to 1 and PaddedBorderWidth to 0.Registry path:Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control...
  5. Apply WindowMetrics without the need to log in/out

Apply WindowMetrics without the need to log in/out: I want to apply changes to global window metrics without the need the user to log out and back in to apply those changes.Specifically I want to set BorderWidth to 1 and PaddedBorderWidth to 0.Registry path:Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control...
  6. Apply WindowMetrics without the need to log in/out

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I have confirmation ID I need product id

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have confirmation ID I need product id: I have product id and confirmation id But I want to install again window 10 pro on my system because I have formated my system https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-confirmation-id-i-need-product-id/8972b809-18bb-4a1a-8895-e8ab6a1e0734
  8. Can I change my DEVICE ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my DEVICE ID: I use ilok for several applications and i reinstalled windows before deactivating a product key held in ilok, now i need to change my device id back to what it was before reinstalling windows so i can deactivate that product key in ilok. can someone tell me how i can change...
  9. Can I change my DEVICE ID

Can I change my DEVICE ID: I use ilok for several applications and i reinstalled windows before deactivating a product key held in ilok, now i need to change my device id back to what it was before reinstalling windows so i can deactivate that product key in ilok. can someone tell me how i can change...
  10. Can I change my DEVICE ID

in Windows 10 Customization