Windows 10: I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...

Discus and support I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to start the game, I get the following error:The UE4-SAOFB Game has crashed and will closeLowLevelFatalErrorFile:D:y\VOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by K_yria, Jul 25, 2024.

1. K_yria Win User

I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...

When I try to start the game, I get the following error:The UE4-SAOFB Game has crashed and will closeLowLevelFatalErrorFileI need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet:  The... :D:y\VOS UE\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization AsyncLoading.cpp [Line: 3444] SoundAtomCueSheet/Game/Product/Sound/Cue/BGM/Dungeon/BGM_D WL02.BGM D WL02 : Serial size mismatch: Got 7312. Expected 35286

:)

K_yria, Jul 25, 2024
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet:  The... :)

Flava0ne, Jul 25, 2024
  3. Windows 10 update fatal error

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern about fatal error C00000D4, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Deason Wu on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 25, 2024
  4. I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...

Error on Gaming. Help please!

Hi Mike,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the issue particular to all games?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?
    • From when are you facing this issue?

I suggest you to update the Graphic Card driver by following the steps provided below and check for status.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

For your reference:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Resolving Blue Screen errors in Windows - Microsoft Support

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 25, 2024
Thema:

I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...

1. I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The... - Similar Threads - need help following

2. I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with the following error in the game Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet: The...: When I try to start the game, I get the following error:The UE4-SAOFB Game has crashed and will closeLowLevelFatalErrorFile:D:y\VOS UE\Engine\Source\Runtime\CoreUObject\Private\Serialization AsyncLoading.cpp [Line: 3444]...
  3. I need help with minecraft online not working.

I need help with minecraft online not working.: I've been troubleshooting for a good 2 hours and I have no idea how to fix it. When I boot up Java I cannot join multiplayer because I need to "check my Microsoft settings", but when I have all my Microsoft settings set to allow. I've logged out and logged in several times...
  4. Windows FATAL ERROR in every online game :

Windows FATAL ERROR in every online game :: Please help me, my system windows always crashing when I wanna play any online game like Black Desert, Lost Ark. I have no idea how solve it. :I already reinstalled windows and my drivers to new but absolutely nothing not working.The computer restarted after checking for...
  5. Windows FATAL ERROR in every online game :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows FATAL ERROR in every online game :: Please help me, my system windows always crashing when I wanna play any online game like Black Desert, Lost Ark. I have no idea how solve it. :The computer restarted after checking for errors. Error checking: 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x00000000000000002,...
  6. Windows FATAL ERROR in every online game :

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows FATAL ERROR in every online game :: Please help me, my system windows always crashing when I wanna play any online game like Black Desert, Lost Ark. I have no idea how solve it. :The computer restarted after checking for errors. Error checking: 0x00000113 0x0000000000000019, 0x00000000000000002,...
  7. Need help with reinstall following system error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with reinstall following system error.: Hi out there. The other day, I booted up my older Dell pc and received an error message, following the initial boot screen i.e. Dell logo, etc. the error told me to either press F1 to continue or F2 to view setup. Because I was able to see the initial boot screen, I'm...
  8. need help in blocking online game website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help in blocking online game website: Hello, i would like to block kunker.io website on my windows 10 computer.. Regards, Lakshmi.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-blocking-online-game-website/399cea76-621e-4312-9a09-d57780bcdd26
  9. Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error": I got a LocalBridge.EXE- fatal error on my desktop. Had been trying to open google when it happened. Screen went black then came back with small white box with the error. CLR error- 80004005, this program will now terminate. Any help is appreciated....
  10. Fatal error help now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fatal error help now: Hi, when i play stretched res this thing happens where my game goes black and it tabs out. I have to click back on the game for it to tab back in. I Cant play stretched res bordeless window so can anyone help plz thx My graphics card is a Palit geforce gtx 1050 ti. I also...