Windows 10: I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD

Discus and support I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I frequently get BSOD which quickly goes away and makes the system restart. I tried to find the dump file in Windows and minidump folder but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MAJEED Adnaan, Jul 7, 2024.

1. I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD

I frequently get BSOD which quickly goes away and makes the system restart. I tried to find the dump file in Windows and minidump folder but no luck.Here is the detail:<EventData><Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x10</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data><Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data><Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data><Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>

:)

MAJEED Adnaan, Jul 7, 2024

2. Need Event ids for bsod events.

I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod list(didn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation). A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point me in the correct direction. Thank you.

Jack Lee Reacher, Jul 7, 2024
  3. BSOD: Kernel-EventTracing Event ID 3

I can't find any BSOD's in Event Viewer, but I found that event pop up quite a bit.

Basically, after the BSOD, my rig rebooted and said to insert boot media. Went into the BIOS and it thought my Corsair F100 was a removable device! Luckily, a CMOS reset fixed it, and it booted right back up to Windows as usual.

Googling the event ID really hasn't helped much. It's a simple enough fix, but this is my first blue screen in a long time, and I'm wondering if anybody here has any insight on this specific event.

I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD [​IMG]

Since it's citing MSSE, I'm going to try to reinstall it.

DanishDevil, Jul 7, 2024
  4. BulldogXX Win User

I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD

How is Event Online Help supposed to work?

" Is there not a listing somewhere of the Event IDs and suggested resolutions?"

I wouldn't be surprised if searching the web would help. Try using the Event ID as a search term to start.

BulldogXX, Jul 7, 2024
Thema:

I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD

1. I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD - Similar Threads - need help details

2. I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD: I frequently get BSOD which quickly goes away and makes the system restart. I tried to find the dump file in Windows and minidump folder but no luck.Here is the detail:<EventData><Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x10</Data><Data...
  3. I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with the details of event ID for BSOD: I frequently get BSOD which quickly goes away and makes the system restart. I tried to find the dump file in Windows and minidump folder but no luck.Here is the detail:<EventData><Data Name="BugcheckCode">292</Data><Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x10</Data><Data...
  4. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  5. Need Event ids for bsod events.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Event ids for bsod events.: I'm writing a powershell script to capture bsod events, need possible event ids which fall under bsod listdidn't find a list anywhere on the web or microsoft's documentation. A few ids which I found are: 41, 1001, 6008. Much appreciated if someone can provide those or point...
  6. Need Event ids for bsod events.

7. Need help with Event ID 1001

Need help with Event ID 1001: Hello, the computer I just built a few weeks ago keeps crashing constantly, I tried just about everything. Re-installing Win 11, updating drivers, rolling back drivers. I tested all the components to see if they were the problems. Nothing seems to fix the issue. I tried...
  8. Details on Event ID 86

Details on Event ID 86: Hi,Our application faced an issue on 17th December where it missed to display a partial set of data.We analyzed the event logs around that time and we could find an error with Event ID 86 with source 'CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll'.Event error code is mentioned as...
  9. Details on Event ID 86

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details on Event ID 86: Hi,Our application faced an issue on 17th December where it missed to display a partial set of data.We analyzed the event logs around that time and we could find an error with Event ID 86 with source 'CertificateServicesClient-CertEnroll'.Event error code is mentioned as...
  10. Details on Event ID 86