Windows 10: i need help with my controller

Discus and support i need help with my controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Abdur Rahmaan Vally, Apr 12, 2023.

1. i need help with my controller

Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the cable in to the controller, it vibrates, but does not show up in device manager and the Xbox Accessories app on my PC does not see any controllers connected. There are no updates for my controller, I checked on an Xbox One. I am using the short micro usb to usb a cable included with the controllers.

:)

Abdur Rahmaan Vally, Apr 12, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 12, 2023
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Apr 12, 2023
  4. i need help with my controller

Need HELP with XBOX controller for PC

I tried everything... I really need a step by step... I'm not familiar with tinkering with controllers and gamepads...

jonathan1107, Apr 12, 2023
Thema:

i need help with my controller

1. i need help with my controller - Similar Threads - need help controller

2. need help with controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with controller: Hi, i really need help with a problem im facing with a controller.Ive been playing with a pc for 2 years, most games on mk, some with controller.A couple of months ago, i was trying to get my controller to work for ds2 for my ng+ run, as the first one was on mk, and as...
  3. need help with controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with controller: Hi, i really need help with a problem im facing with a controller.Ive been playing with a pc for 2 years, most games on mk, some with controller.A couple of months ago, i was trying to get my controller to work for ds2 for my ng+ run, as the first one was on mk, and as...
  4. Hello i need help with my keyboard controls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i need help with my keyboard controls: Every time i press volume key it opens a microsoft site and i dont know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-keyboard-controls/9c4ba605-ff3c-4b4f-842e-b71739eebd76
  5. Hello i need help with my keyboard controls

Hello i need help with my keyboard controls: Every time i press volume key it opens a microsoft site and i dont know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-with-my-keyboard-controls/9c4ba605-ff3c-4b4f-842e-b71739eebd76
  6. Hello i need help with my keyboard controls

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. i need help with my controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with my controller: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  8. i need help with my controller

i need help with my controller: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  9. Need help with controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with controller: Is there a way to make the controller pair on startup? like without having to go on bluethoot settings remove the association and re connect it? So once i start windows 10 the controller is already paired and i can play at some games? submitted by /u/tyzerk_ [link]...
  10. I need help with my PS4 controler

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my PS4 controler: When I try to connect it to play minecraft dungeons I need to restart my whole pc for it to work does someone know how I can just connect it and disconnect it without restarting my pc submitted by /u/Merfius101 [link] [comments]...