Windows 10: I need help with my audio drivers

Discus and support I need help with my audio drivers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I accidentally uninstalled the realtek audio driver on my computer and managed to reinstall it but now the audio sounds terrible and the speaker that i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yk Tan1, Jun 28, 2024.

1. yk Tan1 Win User

I need help with my audio drivers

I accidentally uninstalled the realtek audio driver on my computer and managed to reinstall it but now the audio sounds terrible and the speaker that i plug to the back of my computer is not being recognised while my headphones that i plug in the front of the computer is recognised as a speaker

:)

yk Tan1, Jun 28, 2024
Thema:

I need help with my audio drivers

1. I need help with my audio drivers - Similar Threads - need help audio

2. I need help with my audio drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my audio drivers: I accidentally uninstalled the realtek audio driver on my computer and managed to reinstall it but now the audio sounds terrible and the speaker that i plug to the back of my computer is not being recognised while my headphones that i plug in the front of the computer is...
  3. I need help with my audio drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help with my audio drivers: I accidentally uninstalled the realtek audio driver on my computer and managed to reinstall it but now the audio sounds terrible and the speaker that i plug to the back of my computer is not being recognised while my headphones that i plug in the front of the computer is...
  4. I need help with my audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my audio: i was on my pc and i noticed realtek has some how uninstalled its self or someone in my family uninstalled it, i tried redownloading and it doesnt seem to work , i was wondering can i use a BlueTooth head set without realtek? submitted by /u/lildoodleb0b [link] [comments]...
  5. I need help with my drivers

I need help with my drivers: Whenever I boot up my computer and I look to see if I'm connected to the internet, most of the time I'm connected to the internet, it says "Internet access unavailable" and I forgot the command to download the drivers... I'm pretty sure it's not "DISM.exe /online...
  6. Need help with my audio driver [Realtek]

Need help with my audio driver [Realtek]: I've bought last week an Lenovo T440 [20b7s09600] and my audio on headphones worked pretty fine, except that when Windows updated automatically [1909] in night one day then the audio worked, but at a lower volume [sorta like 100% = 64%]. I almost heard nothing and I couldn't...
  7. Audio Manager driver help needed

Audio Manager driver help needed: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cevansh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g07pty/audio_manager_driver_help_needed/
  8. Help needed to fix my audio drivers!

Help needed to fix my audio drivers!: Hi, my Realtek Audio Console didn't work, so I looked for some solution on the internet. In the end, I downloaded and installed "Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8900.1-2" and after restarting my pc, Audio Console is working, but the speakers won't play any music! What should I do?...
  9. I need help on install audio driver.

I need help on install audio driver.: I'm using a laptop, windows 10, 64 Last Friday, I was using an earphone. With weird, I don't know what's the name of this, some speaker-startup sound; my earphone stopped working as well as my speaker. I thought it was because of a driver, I uninstalled Realtek high...
  10. I need help with my audio!

I need help with my audio!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SprinkledBlunt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eggt3o/i_need_help_with_my_audio/