Windows 10: i need help with entering my pin

Discus and support i need help with entering my pin in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i'm trying to install game maker to learn how to make a sonic fangame without using roblox or scratch, i opened the installer app and it just gave me a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zuni alen, Sep 19, 2024 at 8:27 PM.

1. zuni alen Win User

i need help with entering my pin

i'm trying to install game maker to learn how to make a sonic fangame without using roblox or scratch, i opened the installer app and it just gave me a unknown app security pin thingy and i entered it correctly, and it said that it was incorrect, when it wasn't. turns out, i have another user because i'm using my dads computer for roblox and making games which he has his own user on there. is there a fix to open unknown apps without the pin? i really need help.

:)

2. Kupuna Win User

Can't enter PIN for Headset

I'm grateful for your replies. I obviously haven't done a good job of explaining. Here are snips of the windows involved. I have done all the steps suggested, but I can't directly enter the PIN in the larger window. That seems to be my only problem. Plantronics hasn't answered yet, but I'll hope they come through.

i need help with entering my pin 237056d1560442866t-cant-enter-pin-headset-explorer_ducz8l2t15.png

i need help with entering my pin 237058d1560442899t-cant-enter-pin-headset-explorer_1a0y7opgx5.png

3. How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Hi Balázs,

There several reasons that may cause the issue. We suggest you check the setting on your computer by following these steps to help us in resolving the issue:

• From the Start menu, click Settings or the gear icon.
    • Go to Account settings.
    • Click the Sign-in options.
    • Make sure that Password option is disabled or removed for you to use only the PIN without you hitting the Enter key.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Sep 19, 2024 at 8:28 PM
  4. i need help with entering my pin

How to log in using PIN without pressing ENTER?

Password option is not disabled or removed and there isn't no option for this

PALAIOLOGOSK., Sep 19, 2024 at 8:28 PM
Thema:

i need help with entering my pin

1. i need help with entering my pin - Similar Threads - need help entering

2. i need help with entering my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help with entering my pin: i'm trying to install game maker to learn how to make a sonic fangame without using roblox or scratch, i opened the installer app and it just gave me a unknown app security pin thingy and i entered it correctly, and it said that it was incorrect, when it wasn't. turns out, i...
  3. I need help removing my pin without entering my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help removing my pin without entering my computer: Help. My windows laptop won't sign me in when I enter my pin. Whenever I do It gives me "Your credentials could not be verified" then gives me "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available, click to set up your pin again". Whenever I click either I forgot my pin or set...
  4. I need help removing my pin without entering my computer

I need help removing my pin without entering my computer: Help. My windows laptop won't sign me in when I enter my pin. Whenever I do It gives me "Your credentials could not be verified" then gives me "Something went wrong and your pin isn't available, click to set up your pin again". Whenever I click either I forgot my pin or set...
  5. I need help with my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help with my pin: I hadn’t been on my pc in a while and when I tried to log back in it said something happened to my pin and whenever I try to reset it I get an error saying try again later...
  6. I need help with my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my pin: I hadn’t been on my pc in a while and when I tried to log back in it said something happened to my pin and whenever I try to reset it I get an error saying try again later...
  7. I need help with my pin

8. I NEED help with my pin thing

I NEED help with my pin thing: My spelling isn't going to be the best since I am a 13 year old girl from Mexico but I will try my best, I got my computer for my birthday a couple days ago and everything works fine all the key things work I was able to do everything like sign in and everything then while I...
  9. I need help with my PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my PIN code: One day I turned on my computer, and he told me. "Something happened and your pin code is not available. Click to set the pin code again." So I did everything the computer wanted me to do. But as soon as I pressed the password button, the computer told me something went...
  10. I need help with reseting my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I need help with reseting my pin: Ok listen up. I'm a 13 year old dude and 2 months ago i bought my first gaming laptop, an hp pavilion 16. It runs better than amazing. But 2 days ago when i woke up for online school, microsoft aske me to change my pin. So i did, but then i didn't close my laptop for the...