Windows 10: i need help with analyzing minidumps..

Discus and support i need help with analyzing minidumps.. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jay Gravy, Jun 19, 2024.

1. Jay Gravy Win User

i need help with analyzing minidumps..

OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-831KPTP System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. System Model MS-7D43 System Type x64-based PC System SKU Default string Processor 12th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-12600K, 3700 Mhz, 10 Cores, 16 Logical Processors BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends International, LLC. 1.A0, 1/9/2023 SMBIOS Version 3.5 Embedded Controller Version 255.255 BIOS Mode UEFI BaseBoard Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. BaseBoard P

:)

Jay Gravy, Jun 19, 2024

2. Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Jun 19, 2024
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jun 19, 2024
  4. i need help with analyzing minidumps..

Minidump Analyzer

Hello

My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why.

Thank you

GHIWA E. AKL ABI JAOUDE, Jun 19, 2024
Thema:

i need help with analyzing minidumps..

1. i need help with analyzing minidumps.. - Similar Threads - need help analyzing

2. i need help with analyzing minidumps..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help with analyzing minidumps..: OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Version 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-831KPTP System Manufacturer Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. System Model MS-7D43 System Type x64-based PC System...
  3. Need Help Analyzing MiniDump from PC Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Analyzing MiniDump from PC Crash: Hey Guys, I've recently had a few issues with my GPU/Nvidia drivers crashing my computer via a black screen. Usually my crashes are related to dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys and show themselves as a purely black screen that imitates my GPU being unplugged cycles...
  4. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  5. Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash: Today I was casually on Amazon Prime Video when my laptop completely froze up with audio glitches, I was unable to get it to respond until I force shut it down and restarted, and when I checked the crash dumps, this came up:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  6. I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need to analyze my minidump files PLEASE HELP: As the title says, i need to get some way to analyze my minidump files to see the source of some crashes ive been having. I need someones help with it https://1drv.ms/u/s!Arxu3oCkH84Xp3zDVgaZP8Gti6tC?e=cZb6kV...
  7. Need Minidump Files Analyzed

Need Minidump Files Analyzed: Hello, I'm not entirely sure that this is the correct way to go about getting minidump files analyzed. I'm including a onedrive link to the 4 files that are currently in my minidump folder. I've only actually seen my computer crash once and the error message I believe was...
  8. BSOD Bug Check - Need help analyzing minidumps

BSOD Bug Check - Need help analyzing minidumps: Ever since I installed the Windows 10 1903 update last 6/19/19 my Windows 10 Professional computer has started crashing seemingly at random and always displaying the same BSOD stopCode: ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be) Before I installed the aforementioned update, I...
  9. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump: Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?...
  10. Help analyze MiniDump

Help analyze MiniDump: Hi, can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop. I have the file , where can i upload it? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-analyze-minidump/f4c1488a-f89a-4b4a-b251-6a37528c5357