Windows 10: i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...

Discus and support i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND GPU AND FPS AND LAT please any help how can i turn this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NotFound Error, Sep 26, 2024 at 3:33 PM.

1. i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...

i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND GPU AND FPS AND LAT please any help how can i turn this thing off it's really annoying. Thanks

:)

NotFound Error, Sep 26, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  2. ejp me Win User

cpu useage

Ever since the December upgrade my CPU useage has always been near or at 100% with memory useage (of 4K) at 80% or higher. I am running Chrome and avast. I tried uninstalling avast but it stays in the tray and runs and shows up but can not uninstall.
    I get avast antivirus running and avast service too!

3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

4. ocprgmr Win User

i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...

Help, please! Don't know how to proceed...

I want to thank all of you for responding to such amateur questions. *Smile i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the  CPU USEAGE AND... :)

I have a few more if you don't mind....

I have a Thermaltake V4 case (http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/Product.aspx?C=1390&ID=1967#Tab2) that allows for the following fan placements:

• Rear - Cooler Master Blade Master PWM Intake (H50 radiator)
      • Back-unavailable due to radiator
      • Front -Scythe 120mm SLIP STREAM SLIM Exhaust
    • Bottom - empty atm (need slim due to modular power)
    • Front - Antec Tri-Cool Intake
    What fan placements would you change (other than I need intake on the radiator)? The Cooler Master has the speed and the 4 pin needed to connect to CPU FAN header. I have no control over the BIOS section related to fans etc. HP had ASUS disable that. So if y'all think that I need to get some sort of hardware to control the fans, please suggest it. *Big Grin i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the  CPU USEAGE AND... :D

Oh, and do you think any of this will help?

Thanks, again!

Thema:

i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...

1. i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND... - Similar Threads - need help turning

2. i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND...: i need help turning this off i don't know what did i do but it shows me the CPU USEAGE AND GPU AND FPS AND LAT please any help how can i turn this thing off it's really annoying. Thanks...
  3. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know what to do: I have a boot problem, which is io1 initialization failed and I bout a cd and usb repair kit for it, only to realise that my keyboard boots after the bios and the 'if you want to boot using cd press any key' which means that I can't actually access it. Additionally, in the...
  4. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what to do: I have a boot problem, which is io1 initialization failed and I bout a cd and usb repair kit for it, only to realise that my keyboard boots after the bios and the 'if you want to boot using cd press any key' which means that I can't actually access it. Additionally, in the...
  5. I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  7. Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer turns off randomly and turns back on; I don't know what to do: Event viewer logsI already changed the old PSU and the problem still persists because I thought it could've been the PSU. I have attached the event viewer logs.Thanks!...
  8. I don't know what to do please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't know what to do please help me: I'll try to describe this thing as best that i can. I was in game, then all of the sudden I was recording using the Xbox feature. I was trying to stop the recording as it is f*cking up the frame rate when all of the sudden my mouse clicker does not work. I kept on Clicking...
  9. I don't know what I did

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know what I did: haaalp! Hello, I humbly request your aid everything I've done so far has been useless. Problem: Me, trying to solve performance problems end up in not being able to access Windows. Abstract: My old Lenovo Y520 I bought 2 years ago is slower than a rheumatic turtle,...
  10. I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know what this means... Do I need to do something?: This always comes up, but I don't really know why or what a .net Framework is. My computer seems to work ok but I don't know how to make it go away.[ATTACH]...