Windows 10: I need help to log into my Hp laptop

Discus and support I need help to log into my Hp laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AlexRojas0902, Jul 22, 2024.

1. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the Microsoft password log in method but it says “your device is offline sign in with the last password you used on this device” and when I go to connect to the WiFi other internets pop up but not mine so I can’t get in back online and when I go to reset I can’t choose keep files and apps can someone help?

:)

AlexRojas0902, Jul 22, 2024
  2. asuaual Win User

HP Laptop Boot Loop

I am encountering a boot loop problem with my HP laptop. Upon startup, it shows the HP logo and loading dots for about 11 seconds, then goes to a blank screen for approximately a minute before automatically restarting. The power button does not turn off during this cycle.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Tried hard reset and accessing BIOS/UEFI settings.
    • Unable to boot into Safe Mode or recovery environment.
    please see here the recorded video demonstrating the boot loop behavior for reference.

Any advice, troubleshooting steps, or insights into what might be causing this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions.

asuaual, Jul 22, 2024
  3. Pogo Win User
    2 laptops suddenly cannot log onto wifi.

Have 2 Win-10 laptops that were doing fine - Nighthawk R700P set up many months ago. Suddenly both cannot log onto wifi. Going to list of available networks, choosing "home" and disconnecting and then reconnect does not help. Suggestions? Not the greatest computer wizards here. I need help to log into my Hp laptop :)

Lenovo laptop wanted latest Windows update; upon rebooting everything seems fine. Other machine is actually an HP all-o\in-one, not actual laptop - but Win10 anyway. Will check if update is needed.

Now HP is OK as well. Problem began there yesterday and on Lenovo today but now both seem OK. Curiouser & curiouser as Alice said; sorry to have taken up your time.

4. Zeeba# Win User

I need help to log into my Hp laptop

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

I need help to log into my Hp laptop

1. I need help to log into my Hp laptop - Similar Threads - need help log

2. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to log into my Hp laptop: I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the Microsoft password log in method but it says “your device is offline sign in with the last password you used on this device” and...
  3. I need help to log into my Hp laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help to log into my Hp laptop: I had a laptop I use to use years ago and I found it again after 7 years and it still works but I forgot the password to the device and I tried the Microsoft password log in method but it says “your device is offline sign in with the last password you used on this device” and...
  4. I need help to log into my account

I need help to log into my account: I am trying to log into my account and reset my password. I have been unable for months. Please contact me and help me with this issue.My email that the account is located is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. Need help with my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with my HP Laptop: Hello,I need help! Earlier today I used my computer online, never making any changes and not accessing anything new. Then I closed Google and shut my laptop. When I returned later and opened it, my background was different and not the image it was that I put on there a week...
  6. Need help with my HP Laptop

Need help with my HP Laptop: Hello,I need help! Earlier today I used my computer online, never making any changes and not accessing anything new. Then I closed Google and shut my laptop. When I returned later and opened it, my background was different and not the image it was that I put on there a week...
  7. I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.: Everything is zoomed in and I have tried all other fixes. Various shortcuts did not work at all like ctrl and + and many more that I don't remeber off the top of my head. I also went to my computer display settings and changed the display resolution and scale of the screen...
  8. I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing zooming in issues on my HP laptop.: Everything is zoomed in and I have tried all other fixes. Various shortcuts did not work at all like ctrl and + and many more that I don't remeber off the top of my head. I also went to my computer display settings and changed the display resolution and scale of the screen...
  9. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...
  10. I need help logging into my computer.

I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...