Windows 10: I need help logging into my computer.

Discus and support I need help logging into my computer. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Alexander Japharidze, Nov 17, 2023.

1. I need help logging into my computer.

So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and there, the screen is all black. Then, when I tried Startup Repair, it asked me to enter my Microsoft Account password, and when I entered it, it said it was not correct, but I entered it 100% correctly. Then I set a new password, but it said the password was not correct. However, I entered it 100% correctly.So overall, on th

:)

Alexander Japharidze, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Norton Win User

Crunchers Helping Crunchers

@Arjai

Sounds like your work units were running so slow that they timed out... not sure though

Check this link on system and memory requirements:

Help

Your system is low power so I would suggest only opting in to the 5 projects listed at the top of the memory requirements list (Computing for Sustainable Water thru Computing for Clean Water). You will need to log into World Community Grid to change the project selection listed under My Projects.

Also, check the amount of available memory in windows task manager

*** EDIT- post a screenshot of the errors listed... that may help also***

Mad Shot has some experience with lower power systems- he may have some additional tips beyond these

Norton, Nov 17, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 17, 2023
  4. I need help logging into my computer.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 17, 2023
Thema:

I need help logging into my computer.

1. I need help logging into my computer. - Similar Threads - need help logging

2. I need help to log into my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to log into my account: I am trying to log into my account and reset my password. I have been unable for months. Please contact me and help me with this issue.My email that the account is located is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. I need help to log into my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to log into my account: I am trying to log into my account and reset my password. I have been unable for months. Please contact me and help me with this issue.My email that the account is located is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. I need help to log into my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need help with my computer

I need help with my computer: How can I fix my computer because I recently fully factory reseted it and now when I try to login it tells me user profile failed login and when I try to go into safe mode it is just a black screen also I the the explorer.exe thing and in my use folder I didn't have a default...
  6. I need help logging into my computer.

I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...
  7. I need help logging into my computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help logging into my computer.: So I turn on my computer, and it shows the lock screen normally, where it shows the time and date. Then, when I try to go to the place where I enter the code and log into Windows, it doesn't go there. The screen is behaving erratically. I tried boosting into Safe Mode, and...
  8. I need help with my computer...

I need help with my computer...: I recently changed the hard drive and the ram on my laptop. I reinstalled windows 10, but now it will not update and my c drive is completely full. What can I do?...
  9. I need help with my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my computer.: So after my computer updated, it started getting a little bit slow, but I could live with that. But after it updated again, every time it's either reset or turned on again, all documents are erased. Is there a way to fix thise or am I forever stuck with it? submitted by...
  10. I need help with my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help with my computer: I had a scammer post his self as a fake person from comcast and deleted all of my document off my desk top computer now I can't get my printer to respond to this dell devices...