Windows 10: I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

Discus and support I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to get in into my PC and reset my password it keeps telling that I'm not giving enough information to be able to rest which is ridiculous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dom167_153, Oct 10, 2023.

1. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

I'm trying to get in into my PC and reset my password it keeps telling that I'm not giving enough information to be able to rest which is ridiculous

:)

Dom167_153, Oct 10, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your Windows password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Oct 10, 2023
  3. i tried inserting a hard disk to my PC but it don`t show in the Pc i have tried troubleshooting

i tried inserting a hard disk to my PC but it don`t show in the Pc i have tried troubleshooting it didn`t work but it makes the sound that i inserted a hard disk

Abdullahi Suleiman, Oct 10, 2023
  4. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

Upgrade to windows 10. Current password doesn t work

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will assist you with this.

Please let us know

• Are you logged in with a local account or Microsoft account?
    • Have you tried typing the password with On-Screen keyboard?
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: On-Screen Keyboard

You may use the accessibility options to pop open a on-screen keyboard and type the password from there to make sure you are typing the correct password.

If the issue persists,

Step 2:

If you see your email address listed there, it must be a Microsoft account. You will be able to reset the password and log in if your PC is connected to internet.

Refer,

I can't sign in to my Microsoft account - Microsoft Support

Hope this information was helpful.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 10, 2023
Thema:

I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

1. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have... - Similar Threads - need help getting

2. I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password: I have a asus laptop I can’t sign in I forgot my password I want to do a factory reset but when I do is say I need additional free space needed in my drive where windows is installed but how when I can’t get it to my laptop please help...
  3. I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help getting in my asus but I don’t have my password: I have a asus laptop I can’t sign in I forgot my password I want to do a factory reset but when I do is say I need additional free space needed in my drive where windows is installed but how when I can’t get it to my laptop please help...
  4. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...: I'm trying to get in into my PC and reset my password it keeps telling that I'm not giving enough information to be able to rest which is ridiculous...
  5. I need help resetting my PC.

I need help resetting my PC.: My PC has essentially softlocked me from doing anything on it, I cannot get my bitlocker recovery key because it refuses to show up on my device on the website, even though I’ve matched the serial and ID of the PC to it. I also cannot reset my PC because it responds to me...
  6. I reset my PC now when I try and access bios I need a password which I don't have?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC now when I try and access bios I need a password which I don't have?: I reset my PC now when I try and access bios I need a password which I don't have?I also was having the issue of being asked for my Bitlocker key each boot, so I turned off Bitlocker?...
  7. I reset my PC now when I try and access bios I need a password which I don't have?

I reset my PC now when I try and access bios I need a password which I don't have?: I reset my PC now when I try and access bios I need a password which I don't have?I also was having the issue of being asked for my Bitlocker key each boot, so I turned off Bitlocker?...
  8. I tried resetting my pc and I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried resetting my pc and I need help: I tried to reset my pc yesterday and everything was going fine after it restarted it didn’t connect to the monitor even though the pc was on? It was like that for about 8 hours then I just turned it off by the button, after doing that I tried resetting the pc again and that...
  9. I need help with resetting my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with resetting my pc: Every time I try to factory reset my pc it says it’s going to restart my pc but when it turns off the screen goes black and the pc never resets. I tried to turn off the pc then when I turn on my pc again it says “There was a problem with resetting my pc. No changes were...
  10. i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have Minecraft on my pc but it says i don't: i have minecraft for windows 10 it says i don't but i do and its been maybe over a month https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-on-my-pc-but-it-says-i-dont/3cf8ac45-ccae-4fce-a40d-705944902f09