Windows 10: I need help fixing my computers wifi.

Discus and support I need help fixing my computers wifi. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I reset my computer and when i turned it back on the wifi was disabled. So i just used LAN and when i unplugged it, the wifi was turned off, so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kalel ruiz, Sep 22, 2024 at 12:57 PM.

1. I need help fixing my computers wifi.

I reset my computer and when i turned it back on the wifi was disabled. So i just used LAN and when i unplugged it, the wifi was turned off, so i turned it back on and it instantly turned off, when i backed out of the setting the wifi option was greyed out. i did troubleshooting and it said to enable it, so i enabled it, but even after enabling it and doing some other things i saw on youtube, nothing seems to help.

:)

2. Yaqub K Win User

Wifi Fix.

Hi,

Thank your for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Good to know that the issue is fixed. Appreciate your efforts.

In future if you face any issues with Wireless connections, I suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card drivers and check. Follow the steps:

I would suggest you to un-install and re-install wireless card
    driver and check. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Network adaptor.
    Right click on the wireless card driver and click on Un-install.

Now go to the manufacturer website of your
    wireless card or computer and install the latest drivers for your
    wireless card and check.

Hope it helps.

3. Why does my computer disconnect from the internet constantly? (WiFi)

Hi Kevin,

Here are few troubleshooting steps which you may try to resolve the issue with WIFI disconnecting on your Computer.

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.
    If above method doesn't work I suggest you try below method

Method 2:

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps from the below article on Fix network connection issues.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

If you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

4. I need help fixing my computers wifi.

Help! WiFi Problem

Hi Carmen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

Computer that has VPN software installed can't detect wireless network after upgrading to Windows 10 - Microsoft Support

If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to run the flushdns which will
    force the computer to clear the DNS cache and check if helps:

1. Press Windows key + r.

2. Type ipconfig /flushdns

3. Hit Enter

You can also follow the steps to reset Winsock. Then you can try release and renew IP address.

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)

• enter this command netsh winsock reset

• restart the computer:
    To release ip address and renew ip address you can try the following steps:

• Press Windows + X and select command prompt(admin)
    • Enter this command ipconfig/ release thenhit Enter.

• Enter this command to renew the ip address ipconfig / renew then hit Enter.
    Hope it helps.

Anil Madishetty, Sep 22, 2024 at 1:05 PM
Thema:

I need help fixing my computers wifi.

1. I need help fixing my computers wifi. - Similar Threads - need help fixing

2. I need help fixing my computers wifi.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help fixing my computers wifi.: I reset my computer and when i turned it back on the wifi was disabled. So i just used LAN and when i unplugged it, the wifi was turned off, so i turned it back on and it instantly turned off, when i backed out of the setting the wifi option was greyed out. i did...
  3. I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :: Every time I try to boot up my Lenovo yoga 5, it loads the says “your device ran into a problem it needs to restart”. Then it restarts and does the same thing over and over again its been doing this for hours....
  4. I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :

I NEED HELP FIXING MY COMPUTER! :: Every time I try to boot up my Lenovo yoga 5, it loads the says “your device ran into a problem it needs to restart”. Then it restarts and does the same thing over and over again its been doing this for hours....
  5. I need help with my wifi settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my wifi settings.: I have a wifi adapter in my computer for now , it’s an old one and only runs the 2.4ghz wifi. I don’t know too much about networks just from what i’ve read trying to connect this adapter and fix it. It keeps going up and down the connect and then when it gets so low it just...
  6. i need help to fix wireless wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to fix wireless wifi: i am currently using wifi with ethernet cable but the wireless wifi isnt working i have an wifi 6 ax201 and it has a hazard sign next to it i tried installing new drivers and it hasnt done anything please someone help thank you...
  7. i need help to fix wireless wifi

i need help to fix wireless wifi: i am currently using wifi with ethernet cable but the wireless wifi isnt working i have an wifi 6 ax201 and it has a hazard sign next to it i tried installing new drivers and it hasnt done anything please someone help thank you...
  8. I need help fixing strange wifi problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help fixing strange wifi problem.: I need help fixing this weird WiFi problem. Everytime I plug in my laptop the WiFi speed drops a good 10 Mbps and my ping raises form 10-14 to 34-40. I have no clue what causes it. My WiFi drivers are up-to-date. I have a ASUS Vivobook X543U. I have been struggling with this...
  9. Need Help fixing my computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need Help fixing my computer: My Hp Pavilion Gaming laptop won't work after a Windows 10 update. It gets to the sign in Screen and then goes black and then back to the sign in screen. Recovery options won't load with F11. Safe mode won't load with F8 and A installation media won't work. It doesn't do...
  10. I need help getting my computer fix!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help getting my computer fix!: So i deleted system32 cause i heard it will make my computer faster and today i tried to go on my computer and guess what? It keeps runing into problems while restarting and idk how to fix it! So please can you help?...