Windows 10: i need help chat with a professional

Discus and support i need help chat with a professional in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am trying to recover my account to make a update i forgot password it sent me a random code i entered it in.. then it wanted my name and birthdate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Joel Jacobson, Feb 17, 2023.

1. i need help chat with a professional

i am trying to recover my account to make a update i forgot password it sent me a random code i entered it in.. then it wanted my name and birthdate sent it in and then it asks for other passwords i have used on the account i dont know if i have used any and if i did i do not know that they were please help thank you

:)

Joel Jacobson, Feb 17, 2023
Thema:

i need help chat with a professional

1. i need help chat with a professional - Similar Threads - need help chat

2. I need to chat with someone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need to chat with someone: I need help I am not good with computers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-chat-with-someone/6fdf17c3-55e4-4288-aa14-3dc7a7c8a18f
  3. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  4. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will I need a professional for this?: So I had to restart my laptop due to an application not working and when I did, my laptop basically became un-functioning. It will boot up incredibly slowly, about an hour or so and when I get to my home screen, I cannot interact with anything. I cannot click on any...
  5. Will I need a professional for this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. i need help chat with a professional

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help chat with a professional: i am trying to recover my account to make a update i forgot password it sent me a random code i entered it in.. then it wanted my name and birthdate sent it in and then it asks for other passwords i have used on the account i dont know if i have used any and if i did i do not...
  7. What is the Chat help.... I need help from a live person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Chat help.... I need help from a live person?: I have been looking for help from Microsoft Tech. How can you get a hold of someone at Microsoft. The phones I found are no good. and I don't need directions I need help....
  8. What is the Chat help.... I need help from a live person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the Chat help.... I need help from a live person?: I have been looking for help from Microsoft Tech. How can you get a hold of someone at Microsoft. The phones I found are no good. and I don't need directions I need help....
  9. What is the Chat help.... I need help from a live person?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Need a professional to help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need a professional to help me: Hello, i really need help with this, i have this computer that i bought on 2018. back then i had the same things that i have now, the're: gming keyboard, gming mouse, cheap webcam, a c270 webcam, headsets so the problem is: i don't know why but like for 5 or 6 months ago, my...