Windows 10: I need an answer to this....

Discus and support I need an answer to this.... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi... I tried signing on a microsoft account on my laptop windows 10. I also set a new pin and then restarted my laptop. When it's time to aign in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gel_552, Oct 8, 2024 at 8:07 AM.

1. Gel_552 Win User

I need an answer to this....

Hi... I tried signing on a microsoft account on my laptop windows 10. I also set a new pin and then restarted my laptop. When it's time to aign in my laptop, there is no box to type my pin. Only the sogn in button but does not also work when I click it. My laptop's keyboard is not functioning and i wasn't able to connect my wireless keyboard. How do I access my laptop?

:)

2. Answering a call

Hi SathishKumar5151

Please follow the steps provided in the Answer, by Vasile M.

No, this is not caused by virus, but it could be related to phone hardware, steps listed will help you establish the root of the issue.

Kind Regards,

3. Windows 10 causes ALL internet browsers to crash. How do I fix this?

Hello,

To isolate this concern, kindly answer the following:

• Did you follow the suggested troubleshooting steps on this thread?
    • Did you install a recent update as well?

We look forward to your response.

Desiree Yau, Oct 8, 2024 at 8:09 AM
  4. topgundcp Win User

Hard drive migration problem: Windows gave a strange name to my HD

1. Is there important data on this Hitachi disk ?
    2. Is it recognized in the BIOS ?
    3. If the answer to #1 is NO and #2 is YES go to step #4
    4. Open Admin Command and type:
      diskpart
      list disk ======> Make a note on disk # of the Hitachi disk
      select disk # =====> # found from above command
      clean
      exit.

If the answer is NO from step #2 above. Take the Hitachi disk out of the enclosure, open the case and connect directly to one of the sata port and reboot.

Thema:

1. I need an answer to this.... - Similar Threads - need answer

2. I need an answer to this....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need an answer to this....: Hi... I tried signing on a microsoft account on my laptop windows 10. I also set a new pin and then restarted my laptop. When it's time to aign in my laptop, there is no box to type my pin. Only the sogn in button but does not also work when I click it. My laptop's keyboard...
  3. I need an answer to this....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need an answer to this....: Hi... I tried signing on a microsoft account on my laptop windows 10. I also set a new pin and then restarted my laptop. When it's time to aign in my laptop, there is no box to type my pin. Only the sogn in button but does not also work when I click it. My laptop's keyboard...
  4. need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...: I need answers to an email saying that my subscription to Microsoft 365 personal has been renewed, How has it been renewed? Do I get a bill in the mail?...
  5. need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...: I need answers to an email saying that my subscription to Microsoft 365 personal has been renewed, How has it been renewed? Do I get a bill in the mail?...
  6. need answers to an email saying that my subscription to microsoft 365 personal has been...

7. Can’t switch out of s mode followed all online answers but still can’t resolve issue need...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t switch out of s mode followed all online answers but still can’t resolve issue need...: Can’t get Laptop out of s mode tried all online advice I could find still can’t resolve issue please can someone call me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-out-of-s-mode-followed-all-online/f7ece3c8-6c72-4108-aad8-0a86fc964878
  8. Can’t switch out of s mode followed all online answers but still can’t resolve issue need...

Can’t switch out of s mode followed all online answers but still can’t resolve issue need...: Can’t get Laptop out of s mode tried all online advice I could find still can’t resolve issue please can someone call me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-switch-out-of-s-mode-followed-all-online/f7ece3c8-6c72-4108-aad8-0a86fc964878
  9. I need my security question answers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5
  10. I need my security question answers

I need my security question answers: Need to get into my tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-my-security-question-answers/3e277d0b-7711-4b44-bc1c-3eb49ee687e5