Windows 10: I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

Discus and support I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Christopher Baase, Apr 7, 2024.

1. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

So I have a hp Stream Notebook PC name LAPTOP-04N0ESTJ that my step dad just gave me so I have something that I can do stuff with and I had to do a lot of updating just to get up to a windows 10 but there's a few things that have never worked like I cannot access the Microsoft App Store I cannot even uninstall it or anything out of the settings when I click onto the store it'll pop up saying try that again the the error code at the bottom is 0x80131500 I've gone online and everyone says to do the whole windows+x click on command prompt admin and type that code in then hit enter then restart

:)

Christopher Baase, Apr 7, 2024
Thema:

I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook

1. I need advice on a couple problems I'm having with my HP Stream Notebook - Similar Threads - need advice couple

2. I have a problem with my flex notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  3. I have a problem with my flex notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem with my flex notebook: **PII removed for privacy** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-with-my-flex-notebook/8a7af987-b3fc-4cd2-bc4b-ad6150ac54fa
  4. I continue to have programs such as YouTube and a couple of my streaming channels that will...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I continue to have programs such as YouTube and a couple of my streaming channels that will...: Are you going to answer my question or not? I asked it above and I was as descriptive as I could be. Adblockers are messing with what I can connect to....
  5. I continue to have programs such as YouTube and a couple of my streaming channels that will...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I continue to have programs such as YouTube and a couple of my streaming channels that will...: Are you going to answer my question or not? I asked it above and I was as descriptive as I could be. Adblockers are messing with what I can connect to....
  6. HP Stream Notebook 11 - Scrolling on touchpad not working

HP Stream Notebook 11 - Scrolling on touchpad not working: I recently reinstalled windows on my HP stream Notebook 11. Originally, there was a multitude of problems. I've installed drivers that have fixed all but one. I am unable to scroll using my touchpad. I've already downloaded Intel Serial I0 Driver without Connected Standby...
  7. I have a problem starting my notebook

I have a problem starting my notebook: I have an ASUS Zenbook UX305F .My notebook needs several times to press the turn on button to get it working. I believe the problem is in C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt how can I fix that? I have reseted my windows but still I have the same problem...
  8. hp 11 stream notebook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hp 11 stream notebook: I have just bought a hp11 stream notebook for $50.00 it is not letting me reset the laptop to the factory settings programs are missing like the hp utility, the intel programs etc how can I fix this...
  9. PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP

PRINTER ADVICE FOR HP STREAM LAPTOP: Can you advise the best printer for my HP Stream laptop please? This is for homework for my 3 children and for my personal use when printing word/pdf files when I am working from home. I have viewed the HP deskjet 3762 printer but not sure. Many thanks...
  10. HP Stream Notebook...Wifi Problems, Usb Problems, with Windows 10

HP Stream Notebook...Wifi Problems, Usb Problems, with Windows 10: Hi, New to this Forum. I have a Hp-Stream 13, which I installed Windows 10. I immediately started having problems with Wifi. The image on the taskbar shows a partially yellowed out Wifi Icon. When I try to go online a windows message comes up...saying that the Realtek wifi...