Windows 10: I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

Discus and support I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I messed up with my display settings. I choose a large display resolution and by now it doesn't display well, I can't go to settings option because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Victor Serem, Oct 13, 2023.

1. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

I messed up with my display settings. I choose a large display resolution and by now it doesn't display well, I can't go to settings option because there's large appearance of aap on my screen

:)

Victor Serem, Oct 13, 2023

2. Laptop display does not detect itself

Hi,

In regards to your concern, since the second screen can't detect the display settings of your other laptop, we suggest that you perform the steps below and see if it helps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Under System, choose Display.
    • Under Multiple displays, click on Duplicate these displays and apply.
    Let us know the details so we could further help.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 13, 2023
  3. Jetster Win User
    Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Oct 13, 2023
  4. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 13, 2023
Thema:

I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

1. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back... - Similar Threads - messed display settings

2. I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help: I recently reset my HP laptop windows 11 computer and now my display is not working right. I have tried to reset it but to no avail. Can you help?...
  3. I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I recently rest my windows 11 HP laptop and now my disply is messed up. Please help: I recently reset my HP laptop windows 11 computer and now my display is not working right. I have tried to reset it but to no avail. Can you help?...
  4. I am not able to get into my settings

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am not able to get into my settings: I am not able to get into my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-get-into-my-settings/cace8691-ccd0-4280-afce-b2be8f5edccc
  5. I am not able to get into my settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to get into my settings: I am not able to get into my settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-get-into-my-settings/cace8691-ccd0-4280-afce-b2be8f5edccc
  6. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...: I messed up with my display settings. I choose a large display resolution and by now it doesn't display well, I can't go to settings option because there's large appearance of aap on my screen...
  7. I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I messed up with my display settings and now in my laptop I am not able to rest it back...: I messed up with my display settings. I choose a large display resolution and by now it doesn't display well, I can't go to settings option because there's large appearance of aap on my screen...
  8. I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow: So basically I was messing around with stuff I shouldn't have been messing around with and now I have a bunch of unnecessary services turned manually on and a bunch of necessary services turned manually off. My CPU and RAM usage are through the roof. I want to know if there...
  9. I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow: So basically I was messing around with stuff I shouldn't have been messing around with and now I have a bunch of unnecessary services turned manually on and a bunch of necessary services turned manually off. My CPU and RAM usage are through the roof. I want to know if there...
  10. I messed up my laptop registry and now i am not able to install a new software or able to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I messed up my laptop registry and now i am not able to install a new software or able to...: Help,its urgent!! submitted by /u/aswinsankar666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gom5fb/i_messed_up_my_laptop_registry_and_now_i_am_not/