Windows 10: I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

Discus and support I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So basically I was messing around with stuff I shouldn't have been messing around with and now I have a bunch of unnecessary services turned manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Pol Recasens, Oct 9, 2023.

1. I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

So basically I was messing around with stuff I shouldn't have been messing around with and now I have a bunch of unnecessary services turned manually on and a bunch of necessary services turned manually off. My CPU and RAM usage are through the roof. I want to know if there is any way to reset all these services to default, before I touched anything and just have the ones that need to be turned on to be on.Thank You

:)

Pol Recasens, Oct 9, 2023

2. MY LAPTOP IS SUPER SLOW

my laptop is super slow what can i do

graceazucena10, Oct 9, 2023
  3. mehedy Win User
    super slow

why is my new laptop super slow

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

mehedy, Oct 9, 2023
  4. I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, Oct 9, 2023
Thema:

I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

1. I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow - Similar Threads - messed services laptop

2. My wifi speed on my laptop suddenly dropped overnight???? Now my wifi is super slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi speed on my laptop suddenly dropped overnight???? Now my wifi is super slow.: So up until today 1 am everything was fine. I have a 1gpbs wifi6 connection and i used to get around 500-700Mbps over wifi. Same thing with my phone.I woke up today to find wifi speed on my laptop has just dropped significantly. Its now around 27Mbps. Also the wifi signal is...
  3. My wifi speed on my laptop suddenly dropped overnight???? Now my wifi is super slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My wifi speed on my laptop suddenly dropped overnight???? Now my wifi is super slow.: So up until today 1 am everything was fine. I have a 1gpbs wifi6 connection and i used to get around 500-700Mbps over wifi. Same thing with my phone.I woke up today to find wifi speed on my laptop has just dropped significantly. Its now around 27Mbps. Also the wifi signal is...
  4. I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow: So basically I was messing around with stuff I shouldn't have been messing around with and now I have a bunch of unnecessary services turned manually on and a bunch of necessary services turned manually off. My CPU and RAM usage are through the roof. I want to know if there...
  5. I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow

I messed up my services and now my laptop is super slow: So basically I was messing around with stuff I shouldn't have been messing around with and now I have a bunch of unnecessary services turned manually on and a bunch of necessary services turned manually off. My CPU and RAM usage are through the roof. I want to know if there...
  6. my keyboard on my laptop is messed up

my keyboard on my laptop is messed up: ok so my key board is kinda messed up my esc key dont work also 5,6 dont work and g,v dont work nor does left ctrl work please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-on-my-laptop-is-messed-up/2f014a53-d22e-42b3-88fa-b43c952e5521
  7. my keyboard on my laptop is messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my keyboard on my laptop is messed up: ok so my key board is kinda messed up my esc key dont work also 5,6 dont work and g,v dont work nor does left ctrl work please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-on-my-laptop-is-messed-up/2f014a53-d22e-42b3-88fa-b43c952e5521
  8. my keyboard on my laptop is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. My laptop runs super slow when plugged in

My laptop runs super slow when plugged in: I have a laptop HP Pavilion 15-cs3065cl, Windows 10 Pro, Intel core i7 10th gen, 1TB SSD Nvme brand new bought in November 2020 and since the very start I noticed it would run slow in some moments but I truly didn't paid attention to it until now that it's become quite...
  10. Laptop super slow

Laptop super slow: Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and usually I don't ask questions online, but this has really been bugging me. I have a new Lenovo laptop and it is sooooo slow, you could fall asleep waiting for something to load. It was bought in late 2018brand new and I don't use it...