Windows 10: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today

Discus and support i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HITESH CHAVDA, Feb 19, 2024.

1. i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today

i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter

:)

HITESH CHAVDA, Feb 19, 2024

2. Install Win 11 to external M.2 SSD via laptop

Hello everyone, I purchased a new NVMe M.2 1TB SSD and my old 512gb SSD is in the laptop. I have a SSD reader by which I can connect the new SSD externally to the laptop. The new SSD is clean and I need to install Win 11 on that so that I can replace my laptop SSD with the new one. Can someone guide me through the steps for the same?

I have 2 SSDs, one in the laptop and one connected externally via the reader. Can it be done with these two options or do we need an additional device for the installation.

Rahul Chenna, Feb 19, 2024
  3. btarunr Win User
    Futuremark 3DMark 11 Updated to v1.0.3

Futuremark today released an update for its 3DMark 11 benchmark suite that's built to put today's and tomorrow's DirectX 11 GPUs through their paces. Although this is a relatively minor update, Futuremark recommended that all existing users update to this version for reliability. It packs the following changes:
    • Bullet physics library updated to version 2.79 to improve compatibility with future CPUs and GPUs.
    • For most systems containing multiple GPUs, for example integrated graphics and an additional discrete graphics card, the user can now select the GPU to be tested using a new option on the Help tab.
    • Improved error handling and user messages for the most common compatibility issues.
    • SystemInfo component updated to version 4.5 for improved compatibility with current and future hardware.
    • New "More" tab with information about other Futuremark products and services.
    DOWNLOAD: 3DMark 11 v1.0.3 Update | Full Installer

btarunr, Feb 19, 2024
  4. i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today

Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Feb 19, 2024
Thema:

i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today

1. i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today - Similar Threads - folder external derive

2. I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-make-new-folder-in-external-drive-ager/61e3caa5-cd59-42e4-b9f4-65a6b5f9cde0
  3. I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm not able make new folder in external drive ager update the windows 11 today: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter* Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-able-make-new-folder-in-external-drive-ager/61e3caa5-cd59-42e4-b9f4-65a6b5f9cde0
  4. i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today: i m not make new folder in external derive ager update the windws 11 today to how can clear the matter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-m-not-make-new-folder-in-external-derive-ager/61e3caa5-cd59-42e4-b9f4-65a6b5f9cde0
  5. The word Microsoft derived

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The word Microsoft derived: How to retrieve my cursor I have Acer laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-word-microsoft-derived/b474bc32-88d1-4df6-94f2-45b05c6a45b3
  6. Current Windws 11 Password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Current Windws 11 Password: I want to finalize my current Windows 11 setup, but have no access to the password I should enter as last step:Basically all my passwords are saved at Bitwarden except a handful. I do think I have tried all Bitwarden saved password by now.Any ideas how I get that ONE...
  7. Current Windws 11 Password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Current Windws 11 Password: I want to finalize my current Windows 11 setup, but have no access to the password I should enter as last step:Basically all my passwords are saved at Bitwarden except a handful. I do think I have tried all Bitwarden saved password by now.Any ideas how I get that ONE...
  8. Why can I not make a new folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can I not make a new folder?: [ATTACH] WTF, thats the most basic needs in a computer wtf!? https://preview.redd.it/h3ap24ikgmy51.png?width=993&format=png&auto=webp&s=28268d8ca0ef0d48b93f0f84369022e91ae7930b submitted by /u/tomk23_reddit [link] [comments]...
  9. no permission to see some files in my external derive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no permission to see some files in my external derive: Starting a week or two ago I get a message you do not have permission to open these files. Click to get access permanently. This usually works and I do get access but next day I get a similar comedy. I own a computer and use external drives to carry work from home office to...
  10. New Update today BEWARE!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New Update today BEWARE!: I just did the latest update. At least it was for me. Low and behold Microsoft decided to install a little EXTRA DRM on me without notice. It's a file called Au.exe and was in the temp folder. The actual program name is Online Games Manager and was immediately caught...