Windows 10: I lost my account to hackers that changed my email

Discus and support I lost my account to hackers that changed my email in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just tried logging in to my microsoft account and it said an account with that email, does not exist. Please recover my account, or help me do so, I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Emory Hodges, Jul 26, 2022.

1. I lost my account to hackers that changed my email

I just tried logging in to my microsoft account and it said an account with that email, does not exist. Please recover my account, or help me do so, I dont want to permanently loose everything. I bought many games and i dont want to buy them again. Please just get my account back, I can tell you the previous email that the account used to be, so hopfully you guys keep logs of account changes.

:)

Emory Hodges, Jul 26, 2022

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jul 26, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jul 26, 2022
  4. I lost my account to hackers that changed my email

Microsoft Account: Hacker changed security email address

Hi, they removed the phone number I had linked with my account. Any time I try to make any changes to the security settings, including adding 2 step authentication, I get the "Verify your account" message where it wants to send me a security code but obviously
    now this is linked to the hackers email address so I cant get any further!

Thanks

NathanRees1, Jul 26, 2022
Thema:

I lost my account to hackers that changed my email

1. I lost my account to hackers that changed my email - Similar Threads - lost account hackers

2. My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email: My Microsoft account was hacked and whenever i try to login to it, it tells me the account doesn't exist. The hackers changed the recovery email related to the account and whenever i try to fill in the support forum it tells me the account doesn't exist. I bought Minecraft:...
  3. My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft account was hacked and the hackers changed the email: My Microsoft account was hacked and whenever i try to login to it, it tells me the account doesn't exist. The hackers changed the recovery email related to the account and whenever i try to fill in the support forum it tells me the account doesn't exist. I bought Minecraft:...
  4. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and the email under my account was changed along with my password. I have been fully kicked out of the account and I'm unable to access it, all I have are the emails from Microsoft when the hacker was changing my information. I still...
  5. Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hacker changed my email and password and I cant access my account: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and the email under my account was changed along with my password. I have been fully kicked out of the account and I'm unable to access it, all I have are the emails from Microsoft when the hacker was changing my information. I still...
  6. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  7. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  8. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

9. I lost my account to hackers that changed my email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my account to hackers that changed my email: I just tried logging in to my microsoft account and it said an account with that email, does not exist. Please recover my account, or help me do so, I dont want to permanently loose everything. I bought many games and i dont want to buy them again. Please just get my account...
  10. I lost my account to hackers that changed my email

I lost my account to hackers that changed my email: I just tried logging in to my microsoft account and it said an account with that email, does not exist. Please recover my account, or help me do so, I dont want to permanently loose everything. I bought many games and i dont want to buy them again. Please just get my account...