Windows 10: I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...

Discus and support I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I loose by acident game mirrors of albion and cant download , it says i have a game ,bat i have not. Wat to do... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Tatjana Curcic, Jun 5, 2024.

1. I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...

I loose by acident game mirrors of albion and cant download , it says i have a game ,bat i have not. Wat to do

:)

Tatjana Curcic, Jun 5, 2024

2. Game Albion

Hi AmyBrill2

Greetings! I am Vijay, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Is this a Store game or Steam game? I can't find it in Microsoft Store. (I can find only Mirrors of Albion which might be same which you are referring to)

If it was a Store game - You should follow the below process for refund

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/400064...

Another way to process the refund is through MS Store Help

You can talk to support by picking up appropriate country

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/...

Vijay_Verma, Jun 5, 2024
  3. Cannot pullup game

Since Updates are now in the Windows Store I cannot get into my game Alice in the Mirrors of Albion - A Game Insight game - getting message (sometimes) Unable to connect to server check your Internet connection - which of course is fine - anyone else having
    this happen and could you resolve - thank you

elainetroficanto, Jun 5, 2024
  4. I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...

Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jun 5, 2024
Thema:

I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...

1. I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i... - Similar Threads - loose acident game

2. How can i download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i download games: Hi Recently purchased a Lenovo laptop for my daughter and i can't download any games particularly Roblox.When i try and download from the store it just fails.It's running Windows 11 in s mode and i can't get it out of this mode i click get and then it just keeps asking me to...
  3. How can i download games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i download games: Hi Recently purchased a Lenovo laptop for my daughter and i can't download any games particularly Roblox.When i try and download from the store it just fails.It's running Windows 11 in s mode and i can't get it out of this mode i click get and then it just keeps asking me to...
  4. I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...: I loose by acident game mirrors of albion and cant download , it says i have a game ,bat i have not. Wat to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loose-by-acident-game-mirrors-of-albionand-can-t/f7806c39-b9c8-4247-b324-15e84b87c605
  5. I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...

I loose by acident game mirrors of albion,and can t download, it says i have a game bat i...: I loose by acident game mirrors of albion and cant download , it says i have a game ,bat i have not. Wat to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-loose-by-acident-game-mirrors-of-albionand-can-t/f7806c39-b9c8-4247-b324-15e84b87c605
  6. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  7. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  8. I have two accounts by acident!

I have two accounts by acident!: Need a MS rep to help me. I don't know which one to delete and also need to change email address on the one we keep. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-two-accounts-by-acident/430132fe-4ad7-431b-a0b0-85f829f5fcf1
  9. Games that I have downloaded on my computer are saying that I am not connected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games that I have downloaded on my computer are saying that I am not connected: Ok so, I have recently began to use my computer again after a few years and everything works ok and all my games are still there, however when I want to play a game that I have downloaded from the app store it says that I am not connected to my wifi when the sign at the...
  10. Game Albion

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Game Albion: I was playing my game and went to buy a access pack I payed for it and never received it and now I can't find out how to get a hold of anyone for a refund. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-albion/259b04ba-ae21-4a75-beb8-d256c94d15f1"