Windows 10: I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

Discus and support I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window... in Cortana to solve the problem; I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window using a method like hey Cortana as a prompt... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Howans Zamor, Sep 22, 2023.

1. I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window using a method like hey Cortana as a prompt

:)

Howans Zamor, Sep 22, 2023

2. cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 22, 2023
  3. Cortana stopped talking recently

Hi Martin,

I realize that Cortana is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC after which you are facing this issue?

• Are you talking to Cortana with your own voice?

• Is the mic on the PC working fine?

Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Reasons Cortana doesn't talk to me: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...73d1e63b0e/reasons-cortana-doesn-t-talk-to-me

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 22, 2023
  4. I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

Unable to communicate with cortana : Windows 10

Hi Allan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 22, 2023
Thema:

I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

1. I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window... - Similar Threads - Cortana longer available

2. I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...: I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window using a method like hey Cortana as a prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-cortana-is-no-longer-available-is-there/f25af80a-b5fe-48c3-bdd5-1fcd14704575
  3. I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window...: I know Cortana is no longer available. Is there currently another way to talk to window using a method like hey Cortana as a prompt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-know-cortana-is-no-longer-available-is-there/f25af80a-b5fe-48c3-bdd5-1fcd14704575
  4. After Windows 10 update I know longer have ..Cortana + more

After Windows 10 update I know longer have ..Cortana + more: Calculator, Cortana, Printer keeps going offline where I have to shut off, unplug, reboot modem. Can't get to Microsoft store. Probably others I don't know! Please help a novice "repair" person. Thanks!...
  5. "Search Box", Cortana, and Control Panel are No Longer Available

in Cortana
    "Search Box", Cortana, and Control Panel are No Longer Available: Both the "search box" and Cortana have disappeared from my Windows 10 Start Menu. Also, when I right click on the Windows 10 key on my keyboard, there is no "control panel" option in the list of options from which I am supposed to select. I don't know what happened but they...
  6. cortana device setup is currently not available

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cortana device setup is currently not available: For some reason im unable download the Cortana device setup . Ive tried rebooting my system and my app store. Keeps giving me "device setup is currently not available" and i can't find a solution anywhere. Please help...
  7. Can't talk on cortana

in Cortana
    Can't talk on cortana: can't talk to cortana on pc * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: how can i on cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-talk-on-cortana/1681f6b4-803c-419c-bba7-91c0f17e573a"
  8. Talk to Cortana

in Cortana
    Talk to Cortana: Do I need an external microphone to talk to Cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/talk-to-cortana/a8624b3f-ce90-4368-ae20-f861d3beafbb"
  9. cortana wont talk

cortana wont talk: *Confusedcortana was prettyfuly working without any problem but after 1511 update it wont respond to me and write:something went wrong try again a bit later .... but i beleive it hears me because when i say hey cortana it shows cortana >>>>> thanks in advance 43405
  10. Anyone know a way to restart Cortana?

Anyone know a way to restart Cortana?: Anyone know a way to restart Cortana? I've tried to end task, turning off/on, trying to relearn voice and she doesn't speak. This happens every time after locking the pc or turning off my tv display and logging back in. 8206