Windows 10: I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!

Discus and support I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen above. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by polarisgold, Dec 25, 2019.

1. I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!

Whenever I click on a link in my email I get one of these errors seen above. I posted in a different forum about this a month ago and was told to do something in the browser security area to fix this issue. It did fix the issue....for a while and now its back.

Thanks in advance....also whenever I try to preview my Shopify store I get the errors. The weird thing is if I click on a link and get one of these errors I can x it out and click on the link again and the link opens normally but not the Shopify preview.

Baffling right?

I am using the Chrome browser and this happens in my Gmail, two different encrypted email accounts and on my Shopify preview.

I just updated Windows and still I get these crappy errors!!

I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help! 30172b47-f1eb-4681-aa50-7ea87070ea5f?upload=true.png I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help! c9ed39a3-8036-4342-94c4-3c168e2c9cdb?upload=true.png

:)

polarisgold, Dec 25, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 25, 2019
  3. Help with ordinal 2 error

Hi Tory,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to launch the Ordinal 2 on your computer. For us to properly assist you, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Enable DirectPlay.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Select Turn Windows Features On and Off, click Legacy Components.
    • Choose DirectPlay and enable that.

Step 2: Run the compatibility troubleshooter.

• Press and hold (or right-click) the program.
    • Select Properties, and then select the Compatibility tab.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 25, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help! :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help!

1. I Keep Getting these 2 errors....please help! - Similar Threads - Keep Getting errors

2. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  3. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP: Copy of my WinDgb debugger reportMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump File [C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP]Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be...
  4. Keep getting different BSOD error codes, PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD - please help!: I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is...
  6. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a BSOD - please help!: I do run Restoro weekly but that has not helped. Here are the files: https://vantagepublishing-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/g/personal/vantagepoint_vantagepublishing_onmicrosoft_com/EgsRLonV37hFprejyRcViZQB4yZrWf7s6wOjYMXISZriTg?e=4iTkYGGrateful if you can let me know what is...
  7. I keep getting a BSOD - please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Help please 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help please 2: Ok so i wanted to enter the settings by searching on the search bar and as soon as is searched setting the icon of the setting was a weird picture like not the actuall picture of the setting and i dont know how to change it back to the actuall picture i really need help...
  9. Guys please help me I keep getting this error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys please help me I keep getting this error: I keep getting the 0xC004C060 error when trying to activate Microsoft Office 2019. Can anybody please help me? submitted by /u/OsakiYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ii4ng6/guys_please_help_me_i_keep_getting_this_error/
  10. Getting Errors - Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting Errors - Please Help: I was having issues with my desktop. I ran a diagnostics through powerfcg.exe and found this. Let me know what you guys think I should do: Energy efficiency problems were found. 2 Errors 5 Warnings 26 Informational See below for more details: Power Efficiency...