Windows 10: I keep getting the windows installer popup

Discus and support I keep getting the windows installer popup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting the same popup from this thread:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Crouch, Jul 2, 2024 at 8:23 AM.

1. I keep getting the windows installer popup

I am getting the same popup from this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-installer-pop-up-everytime-i-sign-in-my/71c5d5e0-bbba-4389-a0cd-50290b619771?messageId=0eab91d3-8972-4405-a0a0-5efd1b5914c5I ran the autorun applications but I do not have an msiexec.exe application on mine. Here is my autorun file: https://wilsonplywood-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/p/paulc/Edh-_AKHNPhCpmcVK2yO5pcBcG0p-lrGjj_zcNFNxpy-lA?e=206GVJAny help would be appreciated!

:)

Paul Crouch, Jul 2, 2024 at 8:23 AM

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 2, 2024 at 8:25 AM
  3. I keep getting the windows installer popup

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 2, 2024 at 8:25 AM
Thema:

I keep getting the windows installer popup

1. I keep getting the windows installer popup - Similar Threads - keep getting installer

2. I keep getting the windows installer popup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting the windows installer popup: I am getting the same popup from this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/microsoft-installer-pop-up-everytime-i-sign-in-my/71c5d5e0-bbba-4389-a0cd-50290b619771?messageId=0eab91d3-8972-4405-a0a0-5efd1b5914c5I ran the autorun...
  3. Keep Getting Popup saying Windows 11 Installation Manager Not Found; I Don't Want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep Getting Popup saying Windows 11 Installation Manager Not Found; I Don't Want to...: Help, every two minutes I get this popup on my screen which minimizes whatever app I have open and makes the Windows error sound. I don't want to install Windows 11, but it keeps on bugging me with this message:Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  4. Keep Getting Popup saying Windows 11 Installation Manager Not Found; I Don't Want to...

Keep Getting Popup saying Windows 11 Installation Manager Not Found; I Don't Want to...: Help, every two minutes I get this popup on my screen which minimizes whatever app I have open and makes the Windows error sound. I don't want to install Windows 11, but it keeps on bugging me with this message:Any help is appreciated. Thanks....
  5. Keep Getting Popup saying Windows 11 Installation Manager Not Found; I Don't Want to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I keep getting a popup that suggests I "Install or Uninstall preferred languages"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a popup that suggests I "Install or Uninstall preferred languages": Every 15 minutes or so, I get a popup that asks me to install or uninstall languages. If I click install, it takes me to a browse window with no indication that there are any language packs to be installed. If I click uninstall, it shows me a screen which has my chosen...
  7. I keep getting a popup that suggests I "Install or Uninstall preferred languages"

I keep getting a popup that suggests I "Install or Uninstall preferred languages": Every 15 minutes or so, I get a popup that asks me to install or uninstall languages. If I click install, it takes me to a browse window with no indication that there are any language packs to be installed. If I click uninstall, it shows me a screen which has my chosen...
  8. I keep getting a popup that suggests I "Install or Uninstall preferred languages"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I keep getting this popup window every time I open windows: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.1 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  10. Mom's PC keeps getting Popups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mom's PC keeps getting Popups: Hello Keep getting these popups to call Microsoft due to PC infection, i know it's possibly trying to install Ransomware on, told her to ctrl alt, delete and end task, and conducting online scan now with Eset online scan, then Malwarebytes afterwards Real time protection is...