Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know whats wrong with it, it started happening about 2-3 weeks ago, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wes Z, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Wes Z Win User

I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

I don't know whats wrong with it, it started happening about 2-3 weeks ago, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could figure it out for me, here's the GDrive link for it, please help and thank you.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16-S3DJujxmrjwKZOEYHtSyuS9waQWUHH?usp=sharing

:)

Wes Z, Jun 14, 2024

2. BSOD after Forced restart Getting Multiple Errors 0xc0000098/01

Now the error screen is in balck with a select os option i used it but again loading loop
    *Sorry about the images cause they are from phone*

I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day [​IMG]

badboyilprimo, Jun 14, 2024
  3. BSOD after Forced restart Getting Multiple Errors 0xc0000098/01

I went back in Easy BCD and boot menu is below

But it doesnt seem to have the settings saved, i have found from advanced settings that both of my boot option on the dropdown dont have a selected Drive: so i have changed them to the C: drive but after restarting the pc checking those options on EasyBCD look like my previous entry were not saved

4. I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

BSOD after Forced restart Getting Multiple Errors 0xc0000098/01

Thema:

I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

1. I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day: I don't know whats wrong with it, it started happening about 2-3 weeks ago, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could figure it out for me, here's the GDrive link for it, please help and thank...
  3. I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day: I don't know whats wrong with it, it started happening about 2-3 weeks ago, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could figure it out for me, here's the GDrive link for it, please help and thank...
  4. I keep getting BDOS errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BDOS errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day: I don't know whats wrong with it, it started happening about 2-3 weeks ago, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could figure it out for me, here's the GDrive link for it, please help and thank...
  5. I keep getting BDOS errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

I keep getting BDOS errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day: I don't know whats wrong with it, it started happening about 2-3 weeks ago, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could figure it out for me, here's the GDrive link for it, please help and thank...
  6. I keep getting BDOS errors/forced PC restarts at least twice a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I keep getting BDOS errors/force PC restarts at least twice a day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BDOS errors/force PC restarts at least twice a day: I don't know whats wrong with it, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could figure it out for me, here's the GDrive link for it, please help and thank you.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16-S3DJujxmrjwKZOEYHtSyuS9waQWUHH?usp=sharing...
  8. I keep getting BDOS errors/force PC restarts at least twice a day

I keep getting BDOS errors/force PC restarts at least twice a day: I don't know whats wrong with it, I've tried everything, I've read if I gave you guys my dumpfiles you could figure it out for me, here's the GDrive link for it, please help and thank you.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16-S3DJujxmrjwKZOEYHtSyuS9waQWUHH?usp=sharing...
  9. I keep getting BDOS errors/force PC restarts at least twice a day

10. BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade

BSOD at least twice a day after upgrade: Hey all. I've been experiencing the BSOD after finally making the upgrade to Windows 10. The crash is attributed to POWER_STATE_DRIVE_FAILURE which from my understanding is a very generic exception. WhoCrashed application reveals it to be an issue with ntkrnlmp.exe, but this...