Windows 10: I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

Discus and support I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I am a systems support engineer. Unfortunately we keep getting BSOD across our estate of around 2000 Dell laptops. These are intermittent in nature... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robyn Penketh1, Jan 18, 2024.

1. I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

Hi,I am a systems support engineer. Unfortunately we keep getting BSOD across our estate of around 2000 Dell laptops. These are intermittent in nature and we can get up to 100 reports of BSOD across the estate everyday. Obviously this is swamping our service desk with calls and making us feel that we might be infected with malware. We run a selection of Windows 10 and 11 operating systems and this incident seems to have started after the December 2023 patch Tuesday. Is any one else experiencing any issues with Dell laptops and windows updates? We have Crowdstrike installed across the whole est

:)

Robyn Penketh1, Jan 18, 2024
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 18, 2024
  3. Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Jan 18, 2024
  4. MCK
    mck Win User

I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

System environment variable won't stick

Running Win10 Home on an Acer Spin 3, 64bit, i7cpu. I try to add a path to the system environment variables by:

1. Control Panel > System > Advanced system settings > Advanced tab > Environment variables

2. The "Environment Variables" window opens.
    3. In the "System Variables" pane I select "Path" and click the EDIT button.
    4. A list of the current system paths is displayed.
    5. I click the NEW button, browse to the path I want to add which is "C:\Python36-32" and click OK. The path "C:\Python36-32" is added to the list of current system paths.
    6. I click OK and am returned to the "Environment Variables" window.
    7. I click the "X" at the top right to close the "Environment Variables" window.

Now if I click the "Environment Variables" button again (end of step-1) and repeat steps 2-4, the new path I added in step-5 is gone. IOW, adding a new path won't stick.

What am I doing wrong?

Thema:

I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

1. I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment: Hi,I am a systems support engineer. Unfortunately we keep getting BSOD across our estate of around 2000 Dell laptops. These are intermittent in nature and we can get up to 100 reports of BSOD across the estate everyday. Obviously this is swamping our service desk with calls...
  3. I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting BSOD across my whole windows client environment: Hi,I am a systems support engineer. Unfortunately we keep getting BSOD across our estate of around 2000 Dell laptops. These are intermittent in nature and we can get up to 100 reports of BSOD across the estate everyday. Obviously this is swamping our service desk with calls...
  4. I keep getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting BSOD: Hello, for sometime now my PC keeps crashing and i don't know what to do. I tried everything that came to mind: sfc/scannow, DISM , reinstalling drivers, ...It doesn't seem to help. Could someone please look over the dump and help me? https://we.tl/t-D34B3zO210Much...
  5. I keep getting BSOD

I keep getting BSOD: Hello, for sometime now my PC keeps crashing and i don't know what to do. I tried everything that came to mind: sfc/scannow, DISM , reinstalling drivers, ...It doesn't seem to help. Could someone please look over the dump and help me? https://we.tl/t-D34B3zO210Much...
  6. I keep on getting BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep on getting BSOD: I keep on getting BSOD and this is my minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArHkknhQ5s6fhAHuiPOnkFBSN3AZ?e=29W87M HELP please !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-on-getting-bsod/452c4323-fd43-4011-a35e-90d8ca922acd
  7. I keep getting BSODs

I keep getting BSODs: My computer has been experiencing either BSODs or app crashes almost daily now and I'm not sure why. The error messages are inconsistent yet the most common one is memory management, yet a memory scan has revealed no issues.Here's my info:...
  8. In the whole environment included servers and client machines mapped drive is showing RED X...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In the whole environment included servers and client machines mapped drive is showing RED X...: In the whole environment included servers and client machines mapped drive is showing RES X however the drive is accessible. It is happening just from two weeks ago, Is this is related to patch issue? I want to know the root cause of this issue as well as the fix for this...
  9. Widespread BSODs across multiple clients

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Widespread BSODs across multiple clients: We have multiple computers across separate companies experience BSODs recently. Assuming this was caused by a Windows or Office update. These are all domain-joined HP systems running Windows 10 builds ranging from 1909 to 20H2. We've updated every driver to no avail. The...
  10. Windows 10 as a client lab environment

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 as a client lab environment: Hi, Can I use a Windows 10 client on a virtual machine in a lab environment during the grace period? for a few days Is this allowed from a licensing/compliance point of view? Thank you!...