Windows 10: I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it!

Discus and support I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Could someone help me here are my crash dumps on a OneDrive: Crash Dumps. If someone could read these and gid me in a direction for support that would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Charlie Wood, Sep 8, 2024.

1. I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it!

Could someone help me here are my crash dumps on a OneDrive: Crash Dumps. If someone could read these and gid me in a direction for support that would be great :For more info: I have been having these crashes for months whether im playing a game or just idle on the desktop. I have a high-end pc and run windows 11.

:)

Charlie Wood, Sep 8, 2024
  2. Donna Men Win User

BSOD issue after fixing another BSOD error

Hi Williams,

There are several reasons why BSOD occur, which has different resolution. To check for any corruption or the integrity of your computer's Windows, we suggest that you perform a
    Check Disk by following these steps:

• Type cmd in the search bar.
    • Right-click on the Command Prompt, then Run as administrator.
    • Type chkdsk x: /r, the /r command will fix errors found on the disk.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Sep 8, 2024
  3. Jasten Win User
    Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

I cannot do the last three steps because they take too long and my computer BSOD's every time.

I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! 294583d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-cdrive.png

I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! 294584d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-cdrive2.png

I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! 294585d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-cdrive3.png

I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! 294586d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-ddrive.png

I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! 294587d1598425619t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-ddrive2.png

I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! 294588d1598425691t-getting-multiple-different-bsod-crashes-tried-many-things-ddrive3.png

All of the rows in the health tab said ok.

New crash dmp files.
    Dump files.

Jasten, Sep 8, 2024
  4. I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it!

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Sep 8, 2024
Thema:

I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it!

1. I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it! - Similar Threads - keep getting BSOD

2. I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a BSOD for many different reasons and have tried everything suggested to fix it!: Could someone help me here are my crash dumps on a OneDrive: Crash Dumps. If someone could read these and gid me in a direction for support that would be great :For more info: I have been having these crashes for months whether im playing a game or just idle on the desktop. I...
  3. My computer keeps crashing. I have tried many of the suggested fixes. It still keeps...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing. I have tried many of the suggested fixes. It still keeps...: I am not writing this for the second time. The first time I tried to write this post it crashed mid-me writing it. I found that kind of humorous. Anyways, based on the windows reliability reports the crashes started happening on 5/30. Since then I have had approximately 22...
  4. Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multiple different BSOD's - Feel like I have tried everything: Hey community, I have been trying for almost a full day now to try and figure out what is wrong with my laptop. Over the last month I get BSOD's sometimes when using the computer no real pattern and almost always when doing a restart. They BSOD error can be different each...
  5. Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things

Getting multiple different BSOD crashes tried MANY things: Hello, I am having issues with my pc. When I use it, I get the blue screen of death with stop codes saying page_fault_in_nonpaged_area (i get this one the most), irql_not_less_or_equal, and unexpected_kernal_mode_trap, KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED, and more. I have reseated my...
  6. Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try

Keep getting different BSOD despite everything I try: I keep getting different BSOD, i have updated all my drivers, i have ran SFC, virus scan, and other tests with no results. the most recent codes that have popped up are Stop Code: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION win32kbase.sys accompanied with...
  7. Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I cant get in my account i have tried everything that is suggested and tried logging...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Elf3296 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5mi24/help_i_cant_get_in_my_account_i_have_tried/
  8. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!: I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've had multiple bluescreen issues such as memory_management issue, ntsf.sys has failed, corrupted faulty hardware, unhandled...
  9. BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes.

BSOD from various issues, have tried many different fixes.: Hi, been having BSOD since the 02/05/2017 from a wide range of causes, mainly from watching videos (Youtube, Facebook) and haven't had any crashes during gaming. I have started a forum on Tom's Hardware and got referenced here to get help by uploading my dumpfile. Windows...
  10. BSoD Loop - Tried most everything I have seen suggested

BSoD Loop - Tried most everything I have seen suggested: Hello, LINK TO FILES https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2D4Ia2f0L5iMmllT0xybnF3VEE&usp=sharing I started having a BSoD Loop occur this morning. I built this computer about one month ago. I actually was having a similar issue with my prior PC The only...