Windows 10: I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the...

Discus and support I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just updated my windows 11 to the lates version and tried again to change the font of the icon captions on the desktop, but to no avail. There was no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ram S Ronenen, Jun 2, 2024.

1. I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the...

I just updated my windows 11 to the lates version and tried again to change the font of the icon captions on the desktop, but to no avail. There was no "Customize" button and no "Shadow" button to press.I do not like to give up so perhaps someone has the correct process even if it involves cancelling a specific update.ThanksRSR

:)

Ram S Ronenen, Jun 2, 2024

2. Is there a way to change the font of the touch keyboard?

Hi Leena,

Please follow the steps below and check.

• Press Windows logo + I keys to open settings.
    • Then select ease of access.
    • Go to closed captions and change the fonts from below the caption style.

Hope this helps. Get back to us for further queries. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jun 2, 2024
  3. Change the font of my desktop icons

Hi Domi,

Windows 10 make it easier for you to personalize your computer by going to the Settings app. Some options from Control Panel has been moved to the Settings app just to bring all the settings under one roof.

To change your desktop font, you may follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Personalization.
    • Select Themes.
    • Under Themes, select Theme settings.
    • On the left pane, click Change desktop icons.
    To change the font size of the icons on your desktop, refer to these steps:

• Right-click on your desktop.
    • Click View.
    • Select the font size you prefer for your desktop icon.
    Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 2, 2024
  4. trh4444 Win User

I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the...

Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

Hi, I was adding captions to pictures in the Windows 10 app, Photos, and suddenly the font changed. I didn't even know there was a choice of fonts till I accidentally changed it. I don't know which combination of keys I hit to do it, but I can't get back
    to the original font, which is the font I want, Times New Roman. I was wondering if anyone might know how to resolve that. Thank you!

trh4444, Jun 2, 2024
Thema:

I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the...

1. I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the... - Similar Threads - updated tried change

2. I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just updated my windows 11 and tried to change the icons' captions font and remove the...: I just updated my windows 11 to the lates version and tried again to change the font of the icon captions on the desktop, but to no avail. There was no "Customize" button and no "Shadow" button to press.I do not like to give up so perhaps someone has the correct process even...
  3. Change font on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change font on desktop icons: For some reason the icon labels on my desktop now look more like Windows 7. It looks like double vision and hard to read. Any time I search for a remedy for this question the results are "if you want to change your display to look more like Windows 7" and you have Windows 10....
  4. Change font on desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change font on desktop icons: For some reason the icon labels on my desktop now look more like Windows 7. It looks like double vision and hard to read. Any time I search for a remedy for this question the results are "if you want to change your display to look more like Windows 7" and you have Windows 10....
  5. Not showing icons, changed fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not showing icons, changed fonts: A while ago, from "regedit". I deleted some fonts, these are Microsoft default fonts. I deleted these fonts because I don't use them. Now, some icons are gone! What can I do now??...
  6. Windows update changed my font

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update changed my font: A recent Windows 10 update altered the default font to one that is virtually illegible. How do I restore the original font & prevent this from happening again with the next Windows update ? I have reinstalled my fonts, I have made registration entries with basic fonts, I have...
  7. Captions in photos app suddenly changed font

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Captions in photos app suddenly changed font: Hi, I was adding captions to pictures in the Windows 10 app, Photos, and suddenly the font changed. I didn't even know there was a choice of fonts till I accidentally changed it. I don't know which combination of keys I hit to do it, but I can't get back to the original font,...
  8. change the font on my desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    change the font on my desktop icons: how to change the font on my desktop icons https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-font-on-my-desktop-icons/fbba04a9-9683-466b-9e22-8542981ca846
  9. Windows 10 Update removed icons, but not icon captions.

Windows 10 Update removed icons, but not icon captions.: I installed the update "2018-09 Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based systems (KB4100347)" and it made my icons disappear from my desktop. It does not impact my ability to open the icon, as I can click on the caption of the icon. [ATTACH]...
  10. Change Desktop Icon Fonts?

Change Desktop Icon Fonts?: Hello. It took a while but I finally was able to install Windows 10. My question now is, is there is a way to change the desktop icon fonts (name, size, bold, italic)? I right clicked on the desktop but couldn't find anything about fonts. 13682