Windows 10: I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....

Discus and support I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro .... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro . is it possible to have my License key ? mother board was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pouya Shamimi, Aug 22, 2024.

1. I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....

I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro . is it possible to have my License key ? mother board was replaced by new one.

:)

Pouya Shamimi, Aug 22, 2024
  2. omana vij Win User

I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got order number

I purchased windows 10 pro for upgrading from home basic but no product key received .i got order number

omana vij, Aug 22, 2024
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 22, 2024
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....

Windows 10 pro edition

Hello Raed,

For us to better assist you with your concern about upgrading to Windows 10 pro edition and how to roll back to Windows 7, we would like to know some additional information first:

• Did you get any error messages or error codes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

To help you on upgrading your Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, we suggest that you check this

article
    for information and troubleshooting steps.

You can follow the steps provided below to be able to downgrade to Windows 7:

• Open Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Click Recovery tab.
    • Look for the option to "Go back to Windows 7/8", and click on "Get Started" to begin the process.

Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Aug 22, 2024
Thema:

I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....

1. I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro .... - Similar Threads - Order number date

2. I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License: I installed the Windows Pro Edition but purchased the Home License due to cost. When I tried to changed the key I get the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050. I figured it would just...
  3. I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I installed the Windows Pro Edition but Purchased the Home License: I installed the Windows Pro Edition but purchased the Home License due to cost. When I tried to changed the key I get the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check the product key and try again, or enter a different one. 0xc004f050. I figured it would just...
  4. I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....

I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....: I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro . is it possible to have my License key ? mother board was replaced by new one....
  5. I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro ....: I just Have Order number and date of purchasing of upgrading windows home edition to Pro . is it possible to have my License key ? mother board was replaced by new one....
  6. I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro...: I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro version. Is it free to upgrade or Should I pay ? If I should pay why isn't free when my device and windows both are related to Microsoft...
  7. I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro...

I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro...: I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro version. Is it free to upgrade or Should I pay ? If I should pay why isn't free when my device and windows both are related to Microsoft...
  8. I have Surface pro 7 with windows 10 home edition. I want to upgrade from home to pro...

9. Upgrade from Home Edition to Pro

Upgrade from Home Edition to Pro: Hello, I purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition. Once the upgrade process starts, it stalls after 10-14% and then I get message that says: "Windows Upgrade Failed Error Code: 0x800f0904 how can I get the upgrade process to complete and...
  10. I have just purchased an upgrade for windows , from home to pro , but im having a problem...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have just purchased an upgrade for windows , from home to pro , but im having a problem...: Please be advised that we have upgraded from windows 10 home by purchasing the windows 10 pro and it is not updating on installation. It runs the upgrade and after 100% upgrade on the second upgrade after restart it says unable to upgrade and it undoes the entire upgrade....