Windows 10: i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my...

Discus and support i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; this code come out 0x80072f06 need help because i buy this laptop for work and i can add my personal and professional Gmail account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ChristopherfernandezDR, Oct 19, 2024 at 5:47 PM.

1. i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my...

this code come out 0x80072f06 need help because i buy this laptop for work and i can add my personal and professional Gmail account

:)

ChristopherfernandezDR, Oct 19, 2024 at 5:47 PM

2. Shopping for a new Laptop: Suggestions on Manufacturers? HP or Dell?  

I generally advise against the home/small business laptops ... or any laptop that lists for under $1000. They tend to be junk.
    When you buy junk it breaks ... and then you buy junk again ... and it breaks.
    But with the over-$1000 business laptops you get better construction and longer life.

I was going to suggest Lenovo. Mine is 7 years old and works perfectly. Can't say the same for the Dells and HPs that I've owned.

But for $150 you can't get anything ... not if you buy new.
    If you buy cheap you're just throwing your money away.

3. Problem with a Laptop Hp!

Hp pavilon dv2000. I spend hours trying to get this baby running but nothing happened

Salvadorian Stuff, Oct 19, 2024 at 5:53 PM
  4. i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my...

Cortana hangs on setting up a new HP 15t Laptop

I just received my HP 15t Laptop today and was following the Cortana setup screens. I got the latest updates, connected to my WiFi and created a PIN. When it came time to set up One Drive, Cortana hangs up. It will not proceed to the next step. I
    have powered down and restarted the set up process, but regardless if I choose One Drive, or store to my local drive - Cortana hangs.

I can do NOTHING until this is resolved. I can't escape or ctrl-alt-delete out of Cortana, so my new laptop is completely non functional.

Suggestions?

GB

Thema:

i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my...

1. i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my... - Similar Threads - buy laptop Pavilon

2. i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just buy a new laptop HP Pavilon. when i doing the setting and everything i try to add my...: this code come out 0x80072f06 need help because i buy this laptop for work and i can add my personal and professional Gmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-buy-a-new-laptop-hp-pavilon-when-i-doing/996c74a5-8f12-4747-9e5f-deee5071b090
  3. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  4. I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just got a new computer, do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I just got a new PC and would like to play Minecraft Bedrock on it. I had previously bought Minecraft on an older computer, but when I log into the Minecraft launcher on the new computer with the same account I originally bought Minecraft from, it just says I need to buy it....
  5. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  6. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  7. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...: So for a while I've been gathering the parts for a pc build, and just put it all together today. Everything has gone amazingly and I've had no other problems. I can access the bios and even overclocked the ram I have checked to see if this was the problem but it happens with...
  9. I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...

I just built a new pc, everything works fine; although, when I try to install windows the...: So for a while I've been gathering the parts for a pc build, and just put it all together today. Everything has gone amazingly and I've had no other problems. I can access the bios and even overclocked the ram I have checked to see if this was the problem but it happens with...
  10. I try everything else on this **** laptop

I try everything else on this **** laptop: I try everything to get my window 10 storage do go down but Everytime I do it's keep getting full and all way say low storage all I want is to update my laptop and it's pissing me off...