Windows 10: i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

Discus and support i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VINCE DEMORROW, Jul 28, 2023.

1. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password

:)

VINCE DEMORROW, Jul 28, 2023

2. entered incorrect email add. during setup new laptop

Thank you for the additional information. We suggest that you follow these steps to manage your email profile:

• Open Outlook 2016 app.
    • Click on File.
    • Go to Account settings drop down.
    • Select Account Settings...
    • Go to Email tab.
    • Click Change... Here is where you can manage or edit your email profile.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 28, 2023
  3. dalchina Win User
    new email

Outlook - Freeserve mail setup | Email settings

Freeserve settings

What Are the Gmail SMTP Server Settings?
    Gmail SMTP
    Gmail POP3 Settings

• Gmail POP port: 995
    • Gmail POP TLS/SSL required: yes
    - I just did a couple of general internet searches for you.

I'm not sure that you can transfer emails from one server to another unless you have some offer to do that.

Consider using an email client such as Thunderbird, which can receive and store emails on your PC. I have emails going back many years.

(Of course, also back up your PC!)

dalchina, Jul 28, 2023
  4. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

email difficulties on new laptop

I purchased a new HP laptop and cannot get my Yahoo email on it. any suggestions?

ManiacalTooth41, Jul 28, 2023
Thema:

i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

1. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in... - Similar Threads - bought laptop screwed

2. When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...: When I set up my desktop, I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I noticed instead of @icloud.com I have @icoud.com is there any way to get it fixed?I cannot verify my current email on my desktop as that is the one that has the typo....
  3. When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I set up my desktop I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I...: When I set up my desktop, I had a typo in the email which now setting up my new laptop I noticed instead of @icloud.com I have @icoud.com is there any way to get it fixed?I cannot verify my current email on my desktop as that is the one that has the typo....
  4. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  5. i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just bought a new laptop and i screwed up when i was setting it up and i put my email in...: i just bought a new laptop and in setting it up i entered my email address wrong and now i cant fix it. i also cant remember my password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-new-laptop-and-i-screwed-up-when-i/f0261373-e19a-418f-afa6-6fcdd40ebb70
  6. Hello I just bought a new laptop and after setting up my laptop is stuck on the screen that...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Hello I just bought a new laptop and after setting up my laptop is stuck on the screen that...: Hello I just bought a new laptop and after setting up my laptop is stuck on the screen that says services and there is no progress after that I have waited for 2 hours and there is no change. what should I do?...
  7. Hello I just bought a new laptop and after setting up my laptop is stuck on the screen that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello I just bought a new laptop and after setting up my laptop is stuck on the screen that...: Hello I just bought a new laptop and after setting up my laptop is stuck on the screen that says services and there is no progress after that I have waited for 2 hours and there is no change. what should I do?...
  8. Hello I just bought a new laptop and after setting up my laptop is stuck on the screen that...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I've just bought and set up a brand new laptop. When I signed into my Microsoft account my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I've just bought and set up a brand new laptop. When I signed into my Microsoft account my...: I've just bought and set up a brand new laptop using all of my details, passwords etc. Yet when I signed into Microsoft using my password all of my son's details came up instead of mine. I have tried to edit the details but it just reverts back to my son. Now his name is...
  10. I screwed up.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I screwed up.: While trying to organize my hard drive partitions I converted my C: Drive into a dynamic disk. For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to convert it back to a basic disk. the good news is that it is a relatively new system, so it doesn’t matter to me if I lose files in...