Windows 10: I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I...

Discus and support I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I lose the account at Hotmail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert M Burnette, Oct 4, 2024 at 7:07 PM.

1. I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I...

I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I lose the account at Hotmail?

:)

Robert M Burnette, Oct 4, 2024 at 7:07 PM
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

3. Krazy Owl Win User
    Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

4. rpsgc Win User

I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I...

Hotmail accounts posted online

Well, there you have it: it WAS a phishing attack.
    Email phishing attack spreads to Gmail and Yahoo

As if someone would just hack Microsoft's servers, pah!

Eat that MS bashers! *Stick Out Tongue I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years.  Is the account still there or did I... :p

Thema:

I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I...

1. I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I... - Similar Threads - haven't used Hotmail

2. I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I...: I haven't used my Hotmail account in about 20 years. Is the account still there or did I lose the account at Hotmail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-used-my-hotmail-account-in-about-20-years/547f6c13-8882-4ffa-8274-076daf99d9c0
  3. While in my Hotmail account, I can not receive emails from myself by using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While in my Hotmail account, I can not receive emails from myself by using my Hotmail...: Hello, I have always sent emails to myself when wanting to save information/links from other sites. Now, when I do so, I get an error message that states my mailbox is not available, while I am actually sending the email from my Hotmail inbox. My storage is not full, and I've...
  4. While in my Hotmail account, I can not receive emails from myself by using my Hotmail...

While in my Hotmail account, I can not receive emails from myself by using my Hotmail...: Hello, I have always sent emails to myself when wanting to save information/links from other sites. Now, when I do so, I get an error message that states my mailbox is not available, while I am actually sending the email from my Hotmail inbox. My storage is not full, and I've...
  5. While in my Hotmail account, I can not receive emails from myself by using my Hotmail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  7. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  8. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

9. Question about phone verification for hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Question about phone verification for hotmail account: I got an email from Microsoft saying that phone verification was going to be removed soon, and that only SMS messages would be accepted to verify an account. I don't want to be locked out of my account. When is this change going to be implemented? I need to know when I should...
  10. how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up: how do i remove a hotmail accoutn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-hotmail-account-that-i-did-not-set/eda9563d-ab1c-4ca4-864f-7d033b632332"