Windows 10: I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

Discus and support I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have reinstalled Windows 10. But the system is not picking up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ramjisood, May 30, 2023.

1. ramjisood Win User

I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have reinstalled Windows 10. But the system is not picking up the Windows 8 key and is saying invalid.

:)

ramjisood, May 30, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 30, 2023
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 30, 2023
  4. Frick Win User

I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, May 30, 2023
Thema:

1. I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have... - Similar Threads - purchased got upgraded

2. I have reinstallt windows 11 now i have some issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have reinstallt windows 11 now i have some issues: Every time i start i start my pc i get multible LSA errors event id 6155 .And one error from User Device Registration event id 360Some advice on fixing that ***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  3. I have reinstallt windows 11 now i have some issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have reinstallt windows 11 now i have some issues: Every time i start i start my pc i get multible LSA errors event id 6155 .And one error from User Device Registration event id 360Some advice on fixing that ***** moved from german to english Community *****...
  4. I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...: I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have reinstalled Windows 10. But the system is not picking up the Windows 8 key and is saying invalid....
  5. I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...

I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have...: I have Windows 8 purchased which got upgraded to Windows 10. Now for some reason I have reinstalled Windows 10. But the system is not picking up the Windows 8 key and is saying invalid....
  6. A game says i have windows 8 but i have windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A game says i have windows 8 but i have windows 10: when i try and play cod warzone or vanguard it tells me that my operating system is windows 8 but i have 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-game-says-i-have-windows-8-but-i-have-windows-10/015749b4-917f-4f26-be68-595cb843308a
  7. A game says i have windows 8 but i have windows 10

A game says i have windows 8 but i have windows 10: when i try and play cod warzone or vanguard it tells me that my operating system is windows 8 but i have 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-game-says-i-have-windows-8-but-i-have-windows-10/015749b4-917f-4f26-be68-595cb843308a
  8. I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 and now it says I have to rebuy it: Was literally playing it the other day, I go to long into it today and says I need to rebuy it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-minecraft-for-windows-10-and-now-it/94ae9ec6-0426-4ce3-9c37-a56d57a06c0e
  9. I have a hp laptop with preinstalled windows 8 on it. I purchased the windows 10 upgrade in...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a hp laptop with preinstalled windows 8 on it. I purchased the windows 10 upgrade in...: Split from this thread. I have a hp laptop with preinstalled windows 8 on it. I purchased the windows 10 upgrade in 2018. I would like to install it, but I do not know how, and do I have to erase the windows 8 version before or after installing the upgrade? I have a laptop...
  10. i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated: Dear Sir / Madam, Herewith we are informing you that I have two all in one Lenovo pc with licence version one is activated another is not activated I have upgrade to windows 10 but is not activated what is reason is not activated...