Windows 10: I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

Discus and support I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be upgraded to continue". How do I upgrade and install Windows 11?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rae_758, Apr 25, 2023.

1. Rae_758 Win User

I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be upgraded to continue". How do I upgrade and install Windows 11?

:)

Rae_758, Apr 25, 2023

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Apr 25, 2023
  3. Naelex Win User
    Windows 7 Club

How to Rearm and Extend Free Usage (Activation Grace Period) of Windows 7 to 120 Days

‘Rearm’ trick on Windows 7 is done using the similar commands and steps with Windows Vista. Follow these steps to reset and extend activation grace period from 30 days to 120 days in Windows 7:

Type any of the following commands into the command prompt, and then hit Enter:

Code: sysprep /generalize slmgr.vbs –rearm rundll32 slc.dll,SLReArmWindows slmgr /rearm[/quote] As rearm only works for 3 times, make sure the command is only been run when the 30 days countdown of evaluation period is almost expired.

source: mydigitallife.info

Naelex, Apr 25, 2023
  4. I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

Windows 7 Club

You can add me to the list of Win 7 users. I've been using Windows 7 Pro for about a month now and I love it.

Apocolypse007, Apr 25, 2023
Thema:

I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

1. I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be... - Similar Threads - computer keep receiving

2. I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...: I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key of my current Windows but I don't know what to do in case to extend or upgrade them...
  3. I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...: I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key of my current Windows but I don't know what to do in case to extend or upgrade them...
  4. I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?: I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers? My PC is showing ax88179_ax88127a windows 7 drivers are present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-to-windows-11-should-i-uninstall/937f32d6-7ca0-4cf4-b867-8313d5897c78
  5. I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?

I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers?: I have upgraded to windows 11, should I uninstall windows 7 drivers? My PC is showing ax88179_ax88127a windows 7 drivers are present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-upgraded-to-windows-11-should-i-uninstall/937f32d6-7ca0-4cf4-b867-8313d5897c78
  6. I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....: I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working. Originally windows 7, intel core i5 and radeon graphics on a HP Probook S - series.Since 7 is not supported, can I upgrade to a higher windows and how to do it, if it cant find windows 7 on the...
  7. I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....

I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working....: I have an older computer with windows 7, started it up and windows 7 not working. Originally windows 7, intel core i5 and radeon graphics on a HP Probook S - series.Since 7 is not supported, can I upgrade to a higher windows and how to do it, if it cant find windows 7 on the...
  8. I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...

I have Windows 7 on a computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be...: I have Windows 7 on my computer. I keep receiving this message: "Windows 7 should be upgraded to continue". How do I upgrade and install Windows 11?...
  9. Windows 7 computer keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 computer keeps crashing: This was the latest:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000019 0x0000000000000020, 0xfffff8a010722850, 0xfffff8a010722910, 0x00000000050c0107. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: .Before that I was getting BCD invalid info...
  10. Should I trust 7-Zip

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I trust 7-Zip: I need a folder locker application on my WINDOWS 10... Someone suggest me 7-Zip Is it really safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/should-i-trust-7-zip/fd48872f-32f3-4be9-9805-f6265e45fbdb"