Windows 10: I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop?

Discus and support I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a windows lap top computer. I have dial up service for my internet. I turn off one drive because it bogs my computer down so much that I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Billiew1, Sep 25, 2024 at 2:02 AM.

1. Billiew1 Win User

I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop?

I have a windows lap top computer. I have dial up service for my internet. I turn off one drive because it bogs my computer down so much that I can't do anything unless it is off. When I do turn it on, it loads pictures that have already been loaded to One drive and makes copies of them all. Sometimes there are 20 of the same pictures loaded up. How can I make it stop doing this. It is one reason I don't use one drive sync. I only have a windows computer that I need the pictures on. I have looked everywhere for the answer and can't find one.

:)

2. KomouPoji Win User

how to copy files from the CD to the Computer drive

Hi Hankriegler,

I would suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click file explorer from the list.

• Select the CD/DVD drive and hit Enter.

• Select the files you want to copy from the CD/DVD, then select the drive where you want to paste or save.
    I hope the information is helpful.

Thank you.

3. dhdude Win User
    Replacing old hard drive, need way to copy Windows installation across

Hey Guys,
    What would be the best way of copying/imaging the entire contents of an old system drive over to a replacement hard disk for the same machine? I need to copy the Windows installations and all other data to the new drive, and then format the old drive to use as a backup.

Any suggestions? *Smile I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop? :)

4. I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop?

Thema:

I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop?

1. I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop? - Similar Threads - loads too many

2. I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 loads too many copies to one drive. how to stop?: I have a windows lap top computer. I have dial up service for my internet. I turn off one drive because it bogs my computer down so much that I can't do anything unless it is off. When I do turn it on, it loads pictures that have already been loaded to One drive and makes...
  3. I think I have too many users.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think I have too many users.: I just looked at my Users file image below and I think there's something wrong here. In the past, I only had three users: croge me, Default and Public. As you can see, I have more than three users--quite a few more. It looks like a new one is generated with each session. This...
  4. One too many languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One too many languages: Hi,I own a Win11 and there should be only 2 languages on the keyboard layout: Hebrew and English US. For some reason, there is also a third language - English UK. How do I remove it, please?...
  5. One too many languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One too many languages: Hi,I own a Win11 and there should be only 2 languages on the keyboard layout: Hebrew and English US. For some reason, there is also a third language - English UK. How do I remove it, please?...
  6. I have too many keyboards. Help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have too many keyboards. Help!: As you can see there are tons of Unknown Locale keyboards and so on.It makes switching to the keyboards I want into a huge pain.I believe this started happening when there was a bug that made it hard to select my region, so several regions were selected one after the other in...
  7. Too many choices - Copy to and Move to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Too many choices - Copy to and Move to: Just got my Acer laptop back from the shop. The 'move to' and 'copy to' menus have decided to add and keep every item ever used. Anyone have a fix. ie. I need to deleted unwanted sticky items in the "Move to" and "Copy to" drop down menus. This is a tough one to google,...
  8. ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping: Hi All, I am trying to upload some videos to ONE DRIVE - keeps stopping loading. I know I've got low band width and thats the reason I DONT want sync automatic uploads. BUT Why is it it discontinues upload??? It is 4hours now I've been working on this W10 today!!...
  9. Too many chrome tabs how do I stop this madness

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Too many chrome tabs how do I stop this madness: I open one chrom tab but in task manager it says I have 32 or so open. How do I close these past tabs? Why are there so many??? submitted by /u/CzarTyr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fg8khy/too_many_chrome_tabs_how_do_i_stop_this_madness/
  10. Stopping A One Drive Down Load

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping A One Drive Down Load: Hello, I contact Microsoft support but they have not e-mailed me back yet with the answer to my question, so I thought to ask the community. This morning I received an e-mail from my past landlord that said she sent me a file open one drive to view. I clicked on it. I...