Windows 10: I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...

Discus and support I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So in October of 2022 or 23 I've gotten my computer yes brand new. It was orginally in Windows 10 but it said I could download Windows 11 with no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Artur Voroneckis, Jul 27, 2024.

1. I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...

So in October of 2022 or 23 I've gotten my computer yes brand new. It was orginally in Windows 10 but it said I could download Windows 11 with no additional causes. But then when I installed it, it was asking me for a Product Key. I wasn't given one or told one. And I really want to customise my Windows 11 lockscreen etc etc. Can a dev reach out and help. I had this issue the past 2 or 1 year/s. Thanks!

:)

Artur Voroneckis, Jul 27, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 27, 2024
  3. product key..

Hi,

When you purchase your PC, the PC manufacturer's are supposed to provide you with the product key and recovery discs. if you didn't receive these, then I would suggest you to contact the PC manufacturer or seller support as the product key installed by the
    manufacturer (OEM product key) would be different from the product that you buy from store. If you need any further assistance, please get back to us with more information about why you are looking for the product key.

Bennet Martin, Jul 27, 2024
  4. I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...

Product Key Reactivation

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Reactivating Windows 11 after retrieving the motherboard key involves using the original product key or digital license associated with your system.

Here are the steps to reactivate Windows 11:

1. Open Settings:
      • Click on the Start button and select the gear icon to open "Settings."
    2. Navigate to Update & Security:
      • In the Settings menu, click on "Update & Security."
    3. Go to Activation:
      • In the left sidebar, select "Activation."
    4. Enter Product Key:
      • If you have a product key, click on "Change product key" and enter the key when prompted.
    5. Use Digital License:
      • If your Windows 11 was linked to your Microsoft account, you might see an option to troubleshoot and link your digital license. Click on this option and follow the prompts.
    6. Restart Your Computer:
      • After entering the product key or linking your digital license, restart your computer.
    7. Verification:
      • Go back to the Activation section in Settings to verify that Windows 11 is now activated.

Derrick19 - MSFT, Jul 27, 2024
Thema:

I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...

1. I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I... - Similar Threads - installed haven't gotten

2. I haven't gotten windows 11 24h2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I haven't gotten windows 11 24h2 update: Can someone please tell me when is Windows 11 24H2 coming out for normal PC'S?I have an MSI Moden 15 b13m-010US 2023 model.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-gotten-windows-11-24h2-update/c2c72fdd-084a-4d6d-96d0-27d88c772165
  3. I haven't gotten windows 11 24h2 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I haven't gotten windows 11 24h2 update: Can someone please tell me when is Windows 11 24H2 coming out for normal PC'S?I have an MSI Moden 15 b13m-010US 2023 model.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-gotten-windows-11-24h2-update/c2c72fdd-084a-4d6d-96d0-27d88c772165
  4. i have a license product key for Windows 8 that i haven't used. can i use it for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have a license product key for Windows 8 that i haven't used. can i use it for Windows 10?: hifew years ago, i have purchased a license product key for Windows 8 that i haven't used. can i use it for Windows 10 somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-license-product-key-for-windows-8-that-i/63388011-4ec5-44b2-8403-52503ff482b1
  5. i have a license product key for Windows 8 that i haven't used. can i use it for Windows 10?

i have a license product key for Windows 8 that i haven't used. can i use it for Windows 10?: hifew years ago, i have purchased a license product key for Windows 8 that i haven't used. can i use it for Windows 10 somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-license-product-key-for-windows-8-that-i/63388011-4ec5-44b2-8403-52503ff482b1
  6. i have a license product key for Windows 8 that i haven't used. can i use it for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...

I have Windows 11 installed on my PC but I haven't gotten a product key by the seller and I...: So in October of 2022 or 23 I've gotten my computer yes brand new. It was orginally in Windows 10 but it said I could download Windows 11 with no additional causes. But then when I installed it, it was asking me for a Product Key. I wasn't given one or told one. And I really...
  8. I haven't gotten a windows 10 product key yet, where should I buy it from?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I haven't gotten a windows 10 product key yet, where should I buy it from?: When I search up windows 10 key, a bunch of options pop up. I really don't want to pay that full price for a product key because the features you get, personally does not add up to 100 something dollars. Are there any cheaper, reliable options? submitted by /u/PizzaOrion...
  9. I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I haven't gotten a windows update since Feb 2020: I haven't gotten an update since Feb 2020 and it says all my pauses are used up. I have no clue what's happening. Can you go back past a date like you used to be able to....
  10. Has anyone gotten these updates for apps, I haven't

Has anyone gotten these updates for apps, I haven't: Supposedly new dark theme for mail and calendar apps, I haven't seen it yet, what gives? http://www.winbeta.org/news/outlook-...e-new-settings 23083