Windows 10: I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....

Discus and support I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro.... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My dell laptop came with windows 11 home installed. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro. I have tried the Store, but it doesn't work for me. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PaulTaneff, Jun 24, 2024.

1. I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....

My dell laptop came with windows 11 home installed. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro. I have tried the Store, but it doesn't work for me. Please help.

:)

PaulTaneff, Jun 24, 2024

2. Is it possible to install windows 11 pro on dell inspiron 2 in 1 laptop 5410?

I would like to know if its possibel to upgrade to windows 11 pro from windows 10 on dell inspiron 5410 2 in 1 laptop. If so, what are the steps and how do I do that?

Rihaan Singh Badhan, Jun 24, 2024
  3. JonGrimes Win User
    Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Jun 24, 2024
  4. R D2 Win User

I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....

My DELL laptop came with windows 11 pro installed. A crash required a reset to fix and installed windows 10 home. How do I get the Windows 11 pro upgrade free?

My DELL laptop came with windows 11 pro installed. A crash required a reset to fix and installed windows 10 home. How do I get the Windows 11 pro upgrade free?

Thema:

I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....

1. I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro.... - Similar Threads - home installed Dell

2. I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 home installed on my Dell Laptop. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro....: My dell laptop came with windows 11 home installed. I want to upgrade to windows 11 pro. I have tried the Store, but it doesn't work for me. Please help....
  3. I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...: I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it change to PRO by just changing the product keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-with-windows-11-home-but-i/7e3114df-10b8-465d-91a4-29475d434cd2
  4. I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it...: I have a new laptop with windows 11 home but i want to upgrade it to PRO version. Will it change to PRO by just changing the product keys? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-with-windows-11-home-but-i/7e3114df-10b8-465d-91a4-29475d434cd2
  5. I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro: I have recently purchased a laptop 11-gen i5, 16GBRam, 512GB NVMe/SSD 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro, support say me voids the warranty...I plan use it as Web Development freelance work this laptop ...What are the limits of Windows 11 Home vs Pro... ?Can I use Hyper-V? Can...
  6. I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro

I have laptop 11 gen i5 Windows 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro: I have recently purchased a laptop 11-gen i5, 16GBRam, 512GB NVMe/SSD 11 Home - if upgrading to 11 Pro, support say me voids the warranty...I plan use it as Web Development freelance work this laptop ...What are the limits of Windows 11 Home vs Pro... ?Can I use Hyper-V? Can...
  7. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.: how do i install windows pro 11 over windows home 11. i cant find a place to add the activation code i have. Microsoft wants me to purchase a 199 upgrade?...
  8. upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.

upgrade Windows 11 home to Windows 11 Pro I have a code.: how do i install windows pro 11 over windows home 11. i cant find a place to add the activation code i have. Microsoft wants me to purchase a 199 upgrade?...
  9. Installing Windows 11 Home, then upgrading to Pro

Installing Windows 11 Home, then upgrading to Pro: I bought a computer that came with Windows 11 Home. I want to use it with my Office 365 business account, but Windows won't let me sign in with a Microsoft 365 business email address unless I have Windows 11 Pro. If I install a fresh copy of Windows 11 Pro to be able to set...
  10. I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have Windows 10 Pro, if I upgrade it to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or the Home...: I recently upgraded from Home to Pro version. Now I have received the upgrade for Windows 11. So, if I upgrade to Windows 11, will be Windows 11 Pro or Home?...