Windows 10: I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

Discus and support I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please hellp me fix my speaakers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jeffsimpson7758, Apr 5, 2022.

1. I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

Please hellp me fix my speaakers.

:)

jeffsimpson7758, Apr 5, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 5, 2022
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Bushka Win User

I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

1. I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be... - Similar Threads - can't speakers computer

2. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  3. I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get...: I can't make the functions keys work with AutoCAD. There doesn't seem to be a way to get them to recognize the AutoCAD functions such as ortho or snap. I'v spent all day trying to hit the fn and escape keys at the same time and it never changes the result. Some solutions are...
  4. I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 but I can't get my speakers to work? The computer doesn't seem to be...: Please hellp me fix my speaakers. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-11-but-i-cant-get-my-speakers-to/4b08af31-6db3-4ec6-90b4-64b0a8c3a09c
  5. my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers: last week I updated windows and since then the speakers on my computer haven't worked.I think the problem is that my computer doesn't recognize its speakers because they don't appear in any "output devices" list....
  6. my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my computer doesn't seem to recognize its own speakers: last week I updated windows and since then the speakers on my computer haven't worked.I think the problem is that my computer doesn't recognize its speakers because they don't appear in any "output devices" list....
  7. I can't seem to get this to work mklink

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't seem to get this to work mklink: I'm using 2 directories 1. C:\programfiles\malwarewarebytes\anti-malware 2. E:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebytes\antimalwRare I created a mklink \d "c:\programfiles\malwarebytes\antimalware" " e:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebyte\antimalware" With this line I get "...
  8. I can't seem to get this to work mklink

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't seem to get this to work mklink: I'm using 2 directories 1. C:\programfiles\malwarewarebytes\anti-malware 2. E:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebytes\antimalwRare I created a mklink \d "c:\programfiles\malwarebytes\antimalware" " e:\utilities\anti\malware\malwarebyte\antimalware" With this line I get "...
  9. I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't get the Windows Hello to work in my computer anymore. It seems tha the site can't...: I used to open my desk with my facial but somehow it stopped working. Can anyone provide me with an option? Thanks. * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Computer seems to recognize headphones as speakers, and the mic attached doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer seems to recognize headphones as speakers, and the mic attached doesn't work: I have searched online for a solution, but none seem to have worked. As stated before, the headphones are seen as speakers, and their mic doesn't work too great when plugged into the mic port....