Windows 10: I Have windows 10 Pro key, but I want to use Home instead.

Discus and support I Have windows 10 Pro key, but I want to use Home instead. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I have windows 10 Pro, but i want to be using Home, don't tell me that there is no way for me to downgrade or at least a workaround like "what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MikeM4N, Nov 16, 2020.

1. MikeM4N Win User

I Have windows 10 Pro key, but I want to use Home instead.

So I have windows 10 Pro, but i want to be using Home, don't tell me that there is no way for me to downgrade or at least a workaround like "what services to disable or remove completely" for my Windows Pro edition to be Home.

Any help would be great : thanks in advance.

:)

MikeM4N, Nov 16, 2020

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Nov 16, 2020
  3. alucasa Win User
    windows 10 key

I am trying to do this on my main rig which has Win 10 pro.

The link no longer shows an option for Windows 10 Pro. I think they bundled it and it will react to keys instead. Hate to try though.

Most importantly, it's letting me download 1511 build which I already have.

alucasa, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Kursah Win User

windows 10 key

I just did a deployment last night with a fresh 10 install using the newest ISO and a 7 Pro key, worked like a charm. Glad yours worked for you as well. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

1. I Have windows 10 Pro key, but I want to use Home instead. - Similar Threads - Pro key Home

2. I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...: I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home version which is my official version.Yes , It is my problem I jump to pro but can't get back to home edition .Any method or generic key to go back home edition. Please microsoft help me....
  3. I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home...: I have home version of 10 and I use generic key for see pro but I did not back to home version which is my official version.Yes , It is my problem I jump to pro but can't get back to home edition .Any method or generic key to go back home edition. Please microsoft help me....
  4. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A HOME KEY...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A HOME KEY...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some <removed> reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  5. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A HOME KEY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A HOME KEY...: Help me. I'm supposed to be using Windows 10 Home with a home key but when I got this computer for some <removed> reason I'm using Windows 10 Pro with a home key. What?...
  6. I WANT TO USE WINDOWS 10 HOME BUT FOR SOME REASON IM USING WINDOWS 10 PRO WITH A HOME KEY...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. i seem to have installed pro instead of home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i seem to have installed pro instead of home: hi all me again i had a problem with an update and the kind person from microsoft sorted it but to cut a long story short,he advised me to run the repair programme which i did . i could have sworn i hadd pro installed when i bought this pc so i chose pro. now win10 wont...
  8. i seem to have installed home instead of pro

i seem to have installed home instead of pro: i was unable to install an update so a kind guy from microsoft helped me out. after he told me to go to below which i did.but the link you gave me installed home edition.works fine but.... i purchased pro way back in 2016. still have receipt but no activation code given ???...
  9. I have a product key to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro instead of Home, but I have no where to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a product key to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro instead of Home, but I have no where to...: As the title says, I don't really have anywhere to back up my files in case something happens. Should I risk the upgrade without backing up my files? submitted by /u/Sergosh21 [link] [comments]...
  10. want a product key of window 10 pro ..and i want to product key of home 10

want a product key of window 10 pro ..and i want to product key of home 10: I want to product key of window pro 10 and i want to product key of my old window home 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/want-a-product-key-of-window-10-pro-and-i-want-to/339c2501-39ec-456f-a9c6-b7a100d39dc1